Chapter 28. Escape. FINAL.

Jason had tied you up and had left you in the middle of the living room.

"Just... need to wait for police." You breath sharply.

You look around the dirtied living room and groaned.

"He could've picked up a bit. Lazy ass." You snorted.

Bang bang bang

"Anybody in there?!"

You looked up to the door.

"I'm here!" You screamed.

"Calm down! We'll be in there soon!" The police yelled back.

You let out a sigh of relief. Your mom... Pat... Stacy.. They were all right. Jason is a serial killer. He always was. You were so blinded.

The door busted open and you look up.

A police woman stood there, a gun in hands.

"You okay?" She asks, walking over. Three more police men walk up.

She unties you and helps you up.

"Carful... please. He's around." You whisper.

"Who?" The lady helped you out and opened the police car door.

"... Jason." You say, wide eyed. She puts you in the back and gets in the front.

She picked up a radio and just as she was about to talk into it, a bloody body of one of the male officers was thrown on the hood. His head was split down the middle.

You screamed for the female cop to go.

"Now hang on-"
She couldnt even finish before a machete was planted in her head through the window, shattering it.

You scream and watch as the door opens and the corpse is dragged out of the car.

You saw a glimse of Jason and as quick as you could, you ducked behind the seat and waited until you heard footsteps walking away. In a flash, you hopped in the front seat and started the car. It sputtered and then continued to make that beautiful car noise. You drove off.

Almost crashing into other cars and other people you made it to town.
You screamed as loud as you could and stumled on the streets. Immediately a few people ran over and tried to help you stand up straight.

"I-I... Mom!" You screamed. You were so scared. Out of your mind.

You felt pressure behind your eyes and your head felt light.
It was a blur. You were consistently in and out of consciousness and screaming bloody murder half the time.

Then you managed to stay awake for awhile. You were in a hospital. You felt a hand on yours.

"Darling.... I'm so sorry."

You blinked and saw your mother. And your friends. Pat and Stacy.

"Mom... Guys, I'm sorry. This is all my fault. I should've listened." You sniffed.

"Its okay. " Your mom smiled and softly patted your hand.

"No it's not. Innocent people got killed because of me. I got innocent people killed." You sobbed.

"They're going to capture Jason once and for all." Your mom said.

"What?

"The entire police force is going to kill Jason." Your mom repeated, a bit more blunt.

"O-okay... " You sniffed. You didn't care. But deep down. You did. But you knew you couldn't live peacefully with him. He's a killer and a smart one. He knew your weakness and your soft points.