Chapter 20. Blaire.

So i took a bit and thought about it... Blaire is gonna, in fact, have a book made about her and Micheal myers BUT i need to finish this one first :)  so yeah let's continue. Blaire is a kid now just so yall dont get confused. Okay read on.

"Mommy!"

"Mommy!"

"Mommy!"

"Mommy!"

"W.... What?" You slowly opened your eyes, tired.

"Where's Daddy?"

You looked at five year old Blaire. She had a bandana around her face hiding her lips and nose and she had a knife.

You gasp and sit up, yanking the mask off her face and putting the knife away.

"Awww. I was playing cops and robbers with the kids from camp!" Blaire pouted.

"But... the knife, Blaire?" You sat up and put a shirt on and some shorts.

"Shiny." Was all Blaire said.

"I think your father is waiting for the kids to go home. Why?" You walk downstairs with her.

"I gotta ask him if I can go to my new friends house!" Blaire smiled, happily.

You thought about it.

Which friend? She made a bunch everytime a new load of kids came in for the two day camp thing.

"Which one?" You yawn, pouring yourself some coffee.

"Daisy Mackenzie!" Blaire said.

"Where does she live?" You took a sip of coffee and sat down at the table.

"That's kind of creepy to ask somebody where they live, Mommy." Blaire flicked a crumb across the table.

"Touché." You said, smiling.

"Whats touchey?"  Blaire tilted her head.

"Let's go say good morning to the rest of the kids." You get up and put on some hiking boots and took Blaire by the hand.

You had five kids visiting this time.
Daisy, Fenton, Morgan, Laden, and Gill.

Stacy was the only worker left, since Pat went to college.

"Hi!" Blaire waved to Daisy.

"Um... Hi!" Daisy said, unsure of Blaire.

Stacy kind of kept a stance between Blaire and Daisy making you realize something had happened.

"Why.... What happened?" You whisper to Stacy.

"Blaire chased Daisy around with a knife."

"Blaire!" You scolded.

"We was playing cops and robbers.... And I was the bad guy!" Blaire crossed her arms.

"You're a good bad guy." Daisy smiled.

"Thanks!" Blaire smiled, proud of the compliment.

"Okay kids, everybody packed up?" You ask. They all nod and you wait for an hour until each kids left slowly, Daisy being the last one.

"Bye!" Daisy waved to Blaire.

"Bah-bye!" Blaire waved back, hanging onto your leg.

As soon as they left, Stacy helped you clean once again. Blaire also helped, picking up the trash left behind by the kids.

"Daddddyyyy!" Blaire called. No answer nor movement from the woods.

You grab Blaire's little hand in yours.

"He'll turn up soon he always does." You smile. She smiles back, a little sad.

Stacy waves goodbye and hugs Blaire.

"If you need anything just call." Stacy said.

"Of course, bye Stacy!" You smile. Stacy waves again and heads towards her car, driving away soon after.

You turned around to go inside when you bumped right into somebody.

"Daddy!" Blaire jumped up and held our her hands. Jason picked her up and held her on his hip, smiling softly under his worn mask.

"Can I go to my friends house?" Blaire asked as you wiped some dirt off Jason's clothes.

"Who?"

"Daisy!"

"Your mom's choice."

"I dont mind but you can only stay over there for an hour. Where does she even live?" You asked.

"Thats still creepy momma. But she lives down by the store!" Blaire said.

"Okay well we can go sometime next week-"

"I need a mask!"

You and Jason look at Blaire.

"... Why?" You ask, getting a tad bit concerned.

"We gonna play cops n robbers again!" Sadie smiled, making you breath a sigh of relief.

"We can pick one out, a hankerchief, at the store on the way to Daisy's. No more knives though." You said, alert.

"Daddy, can I have one like yours?" Blaire asks, pointing to his blood stained machete.

You glare at Jason, making him clear his throat nervously.

"You're too young."

"How old were you when you got it?" She tilts her head.

"...." Jason rolls his eyes.

"He was an adult." You say, not really knowing.

"When Im an ad... adlut? Adelt... Adult can I have one?" Blaire stammered.

"No." You grab Jason's free hand and start walking to the house.

You went inside and started doing some work on your laptop while Blaire sat at the kitchen table, drawing.
Jason was at the kitchen table as well, cleaning his machete.

"Jason." You call.

You hear the chair scoot back as he walks to you.

He stands in front of you and tilts his head.

"Go put that thing away, it's imprinting on Blaire." You say.

Jason groaned like a little child and walked outside.

You got up to get a glass of water. Walking by Blaire, you peeked over her shoulder and was quite disturbed.

She had drawn in black crayon, a hockey shaped mask and her own little touches to it. Such as: a long stripe down the middle, forehead to the chin, cheeks with rosy red, and the eyes with tears on them.

"Whats.... Uh.... whats that, sweetie?" You asked.

"Mine." Blaire simply said and gave a cute innocent smile.

"Uh hu..." You walked back in the living room.

She's.......

You started freaking out a bit. She has good in her but also that spark of Jason. You haven't really seen her angry but afraid that she might have Jason's temper as well as how to... handle it.

If somebody, like a child, annoys her or teases her she might react aggressively.

What could you do? Blaire would never hurt you guys. Maybe she got that from Jason as well....

----

What should you do??
Also i wanna write a red dead redemption 2 book and also a Blaire x micheal myers book. But first is this one, then blaire and mike, and THEN a rdr2 book :)  lemme know what you thought of it and i cant wait to see you in the next chapterrrr