Chapter 15. Not Now!

Fast forward to...mm eight months later. I know its a lot but guys...the baby... XD

Ring ring.

"Where is...it?"

Ring ring.

"Jason! Did you put my phone anywhere?" You yell. You looked at him. He shook his head, clearly busy with sharpening his dull machete.

Ring ring.

"This MAY be important!" You growl.

Jason continues sharpening his machete.

You finally find it on the TV shelf.

"Hello?" You answer, sitting up.

"Hey, (Y/n)."

"Um...who is this?" You didn't recognise the male voice.

"Er... its Calvin." He said.

"Calvin?" You gasp. Calvin is your cousin who you didn't really like. He only called you when he needed money, a favor, or a room to stay in for about a week or two.

"What do you want?" You snap.

"I just need some money-"

"YOU ALWAYS NEED MONEY!" You scream. Jason glanced at you.

"This is important!" He said.

"You know what's important? You leaving ME alone! Go ask Aunt Linda!" You say.

"She won't give me any money." He says.

"Well...too bad." You sit on the couch.

"Please?"

"What for? You use all the money I gave you last time for weed and beer." You point out, rubbing your large stomach.

"Just drive down here and give me like... 200$ for uh...house rent." Calvin asks.

"200$?! I can't! I have more children coming in a week for the stupid camp thing AND I'm pregnant!" You scream louder, and then calmed down. You need to chillll.

"You're pregnant?"

"Yeessssss."

"I bet the dad is some hobo." Calvin fired at you.

"Actually he's right here, sharpening a weapon to pierce in your neck!" You snap.

"Pbttt, whatever hoe." He hangs up.

You throw your phone on the ground and try not to get too worked up. It was a love-hate relationship. But right now you hated him.

"Calm down."

"That mother.....AH!" You grab a glass cup and throw it at the wall, it shattering at once.

"(Y/n), stop. This isn't good for your health." Jason pointed out, actually making sense.

"Okay okay okay...I know. I need to clean this up." You sigh.

You try to lean down but your stomach made that hard. Jason got up and picked the pieces up, dropping them in the trash.

"Go sit down, crazy." He said.

You sat down at the kitchen table and sighed.

"I need to run into town and get a few things." You get up and put your jacket on.

Jason grabbed your jacket sleeve and stared at you for a second, debating wether he should let you go or not. He let go and you slipped your jacket on and called Stacy.