Chapter 8. Not Ready.

Jason shook his head and gently slid out from under you. He walked to the door.

"I don't think I'm ready." Was all he said and he left.

You stood there, dumbfounded. You were so close. SO close. Why was he so nervous?

"Pamela."

...

"PAMELA!"

"Where's Jason?

"He just is so nervous everytime we do something." You stomp your foot. You got some clothes on and groaned. You were so in love with Jason it was insane. The more he pulled away the more it made you fall for him.

"I may know why."

"What?"

"I remember when he had put his arm around you when you were sitting by him and, being the little kid you were, you threw his arm off. But of course children do that. I think Jason took that and held it with him."

You closed your eyes and tried to remember.

You faintly remember you two sitting near a tree, talking about a book. Jason had put his arm around you, not even in a flirt manner just in a friendly way, and you violently threw it off yelling for him not to touch you.

"God, why am I such an asshole?" You covered your hands.
You quickly ran outside, not wearing shoes and found Jason about to head into the woods.

"Jason!" You called.
He turned around.

"There's a reason you don't want to do certain things with me, isn't there?" You ask, walking up to him not wanting to reveal the memory.

"(Y/n)......"

"Please just tell me. I want to love you I want to hold you but you keep pushing me away. It hurts, Jason!" You say.

"You hurt me too. Once..."

"That was the only time we've had an argument. And I was a child. I never meant it. Jason, if I meant it I wouldn't be with you." You point out.

"I'm just scared. That you're gonna leave." Jason finally says.

"Leave? I would never leave you. I'm here to stay. Trust me. I trust you. Now trust me." You grab his hand.
He looks at you and slowly looks down.

"Alright."

"Thank you. Now c'mon."

***

Once again you were on top of Jason, this time you both were more relaxed.

(EH okay slight lemon it doesnt last that long considering its both Jason's and (Y/n)'s first time...well not your first time Jason's first time. You'll learn more ;3 okay read on)

"Okay. Can I take off your jacket and shirt? Please?" You say softly.
Jason looks a little nervous but pretty confident. He nods slowly and removes his ruffled and torn jacket. You admired his bare strong arms. Jason took his shirt off, looking at you. Your eyes widened at how fit he was. He may be a serial killer but damn he was a fit serial killer.
You take your shirt off next.

"Do you want to take your mask off or...?" You gently touched the outside of his mask. He thought about it then shook his head.

"You can't keep it on forever." You said.
Finally Jason nodded after like ten minutes. You put your hands around the strap of the mask and gently lifted it. You saw Jason. You didn't see anything wrong with him.