Chapter 13. Marriage?!

All day you have been listening to Jason complaining, having to watch him mope around, and had to deal with his bad attitude.
He wanted to marry you but you wanted to do it legally and officially.

Jason didn't care. In his mind, if you said yes, then you were his wife.

You went outside and tried to clean up some trash that had blown in from the road near by.
Jason was stepping on a beer can as you moved to grab it.

"Jason...." You slowly look up.

He looks down, a mean look in his eyes but a hint of amusement.

"Jason.." You said, getting worked up.

"Hm?"

"Move... Your damn... Foot." You said.

"Mmmm.... No." He said, stepping on the can harder making it crinkle beneath his foot.

"Jase, I dont have time for this." You snarl like a wolf.

Jason chuckles.

"I remember when were younger you had set your foot on my toys." Jason said trying not to laugh.

"In a playful manner." You explained, trying to move Jason's foot.
He didn't budge.

"Think of this as...." Jason squatted down and lifted your chin up with his hand.

"Payback." He finished.

"Pa-...." You look at his eyes and see the amused, mischief, gleam in them.

"Is that so?" You change your sentence, a small smile coming to your face.

"Hmhm." Jason chuckled.

You launch yourself at Jason, making him land back with a thud.

"That's payback." You stick your tongue out at the killer, sitting on top of him.

"Pfff."

Quick as you tackled him, he pinned you down.

"Even as kids you never could keep me down for long, (Y/n)." Jason pointed out.

You pout and snort.

Then he lets you get up and you dash off towards the woods and hid behind a large tree

"See if you can find me now, hoe." You glare and laugh a bit silently.

"You're not very fast."

"BEJEEZUZ!" You almost lurch backwards as you hear his voice.

"Ho.... How did you get here so fast?" You sigh, holding your heart.

"I've lived here for awhile. I know the place." Jason winked.

You leaned against the tree and crossed your arms.

"Hu uhh." You hiss.

"So my birthday's coming up." You say suddenly.

"Your...."

"Did you forget?" You say, turning away. You tried not to blink for awhile and let fake tears form in your eyes.

"I mean...."

"Y-you... forgot." You turn to him, a fake tear rolling down your cheek. It wasn't your birthday soon, in fact far from it. You just wanted some actual payback.

"I'm sorry..." Jason wipes the fake tear away, trying to comfort you.

You push him away and scream.