Chapter 17. Training.

"Now, Jason. Pretend I'm Pat." You say.

"Pat isn't that pretty."
You groaned but smiled at the compliment.

"Just try not to kill her. Jason. JASON!" You snapped him out of him staring at Blaire who was cooing and looking wide eyed at everything. Jason loved it when she did that she looked so adorable.

"What?"

"Pay attention!" You say.

He glared and crossed his arms.

"Pat never even wants to tear us apart I don't know why you hate her?" You say.

"She's annoying."

"How?!"

Jason didn't answer, instead he gently picked up Blaire.

"Jason, you need to learn a bit about human interaction and-"

Jason walked into the next room with Blaire.

"Brat." You snapped, annoyed by Jason's childish actions.

You followed him, hearing the baby crying.

"I might as well teach you more about taking care of Blaire." You said, chuckling at Jason's worried face.

"She probably needs her diaper changed."

"You can do that." Jason offered.

You rolled your eyes and took Blaire him and laid her on the couch as she screamed bloody murder.

"Hand me those diapers behind the couch, babe."

Jason walks over behind the couch and grabs the newborn diapers and hands them to you then steps about five steps back.
You quickly change her and Blaire soon stopped crying and now just laid against your shoulder, sniffling.

"She might need feeding in about oh forty minutes but that's really all there is when taking care of her. And she sleeps a lot because newborns need rest. Pretty simple. But Jason." You look at him. He tilted his head.

"When she gets older we need to be good examples." You say.

"Yeah..."

You walk over and motion for him to sit by you. He sits down, not wanting to startle Blaire.

"You doing okay?" You ask, resting your head against his shoulder. He nodded and you felt his arm around you, comforting you.

"I know you don't like a lot of people." You say.

"But I don't want Blaire to be like that, I want her to have friends." You tell him.

"I know..."

"I love you."

"...."

"I love you too."

"Wanna give me a kiss?" You ask, looking at him amused.

"Er.... I mean yeah....but...like..."

You chuckle.

"I know you don't like all that mushy stuff." You say, putting your arm around his neck.

He didn't say anything.

You lifted his mask slightly. Then almost lifted it all the way but he shied away, using his hand to push it back down.

"Jason." You say, slightly disappointed.

"I just...."

"It's okay." You whisper, shifting Blaire into your left arm.

You gently lifted his mask slightly again and kissed his lips.

When you pulled away he pushed his mask down again.

"Thank you." You sighed, leaning your head on his shoulder.
You felt him nod and you smiled.

You got up and set Blaire in a small bed that bounced a little when you pressed a button, and sat on Jason's lap.

"You're gonna get some human interaction training soon." You giggle.

"Why?"

"Uh because you try to kill too many people." You snuggle into his neck and pressed against his torso.

"Oh I-...(Y/n)."

"Hm?"

Jason didn't answer and pulled his mask up slightly himself and kissed you. He's never done that before so when he did, he was a little rough but you sucked it up because you didn't want him to shy away like normal.

Jason pulled back and covered his face with his mask again.

"Lemme see." You said placing your hands on his.
He looked at you, nervously then shakes his head.

"Okay if you're too nervous thats alright." You giggle.

"You're still handsome to me." You complimented, making him turn red and chuckle a bit.
You ran your hands along his arm.

"You really are built strong." You say mostly to yourself.

"You used to be taller than me when we were younger." Jason says softly, snaking his arms around your waist.

"Oh yeah. I used to be able to kick your butt." You mused.

"Until now."

"Well I don't think anyone can, you're too tough." You chuckle.

"What if....Blaire....."

"What if Blaire what?" You blink and look up at him.

"What if Blaire becomes...like...me."

"Her father?" You ask, not getting what he was hinting about.

"A killer, (Y/n)."

"Oh...." You think about it.

"She won't..."

"Aw."

"Jason!" You swat his arm, making him flinch.

"What did I do now?"

"You want her to kill people?!"

"I wouldn't complain."

"Oh my God." You groaned.

You felt Jason's chest rise and fall to his breathing and heard his heartbeat as you stayed silent. It was so peaceful. You were there with your husband and your child and you were beginning to try and change Jason, even though you knew you couldn't. He had been hurt too bad for anything to change. He'll always murder. But he'll always love you and Blaire. He does it to protect you but doesn't see how that could get you into trouble as well for helping cover for him.

"Remember that nickname I called you?" You asked, closing your eyes.

"....Moron?"

"Jason, I never called you that once." You say, a little offended.

"Yes you have."

"When?" You open your eyes and look at him.

"When we were looking for lizards and I let one get away, you called me a moron." Jason recalled.

"Even if I did, I didn't mean it. You're not a moron." You say, getting comfy in his arms.

"Hehe."

"You have a cute laugh." You mumble.

"Pffft."

You giggle and close your eyes slowly, soon falling into a deep nap.

You really needed to teach Jason a lot more.

----

THIS one was short because i want you guys to suggest another book (Dont worry im STILL gonna upload chapters on this book everyday lol). It could be RDR2 it could be Micheal Myers x reader it could be any of them and ill start writing it :)
cya in the next chapterrrr. this one was only 1k words im so sorrryyyyyy :(