Chapter 27. Do you Love me?

All day you could only think about Jason.

Did he actually love you? Even though you weren't living in the best situation, you still had feelings for the man who protected you. You wanted to see him for him, not the perfect picture in your head.

"How do I trigger this?" You said to yourself. You wanted to trigger that mind set and everything will be how it really is.

(If youre confused Ill explain. Being trapped with a serial killer triggers your brain to either escape or find the second best thing and since you couldnt escape your mind made an entire world to cover it. You see Jason as a man with a mask thats all but when your instincts kick in and try to get you to open your eyes, you see a killer with blood and rag clothes which is what he is. Okay read on)

Maybe you should try and-

Your head ached and you felt pressure behind your eyes. Then you blacked out for a couple minutes. Opening them you felt fear. Real fear. The house was once again a mess, blood was in certain places on the wall,  bones were scattered in the corners as well as broken bear traps.

"J-Jason?" You squeaked.
It was terrifying. You were calling a killer who could easily snap you in two.

You heard footsteps and turned quickly to see Blaire. Except she had long stringy black hair, dim angry blue eyes, and that damn mask.

"B-Blaire." You said. She tilted her head in a slow manner, not aware you were in a state of seeing how she truly was.

"Where's... y-y-your father?" You ask.

Blaire thought for a second then walked outside, leaving you alone. When she came back, she had Jason behind her.

Your eyes widened.

His eyes were dull as Blaire's. No emotion in them. Just blue orbs.

"Blaire can... You go in your room?" You ask carfully.

Blaire nodded and trudged upstairs.

"Jason?" You take a step closer.

"Carful."

"I... need to tell you something." You finally say. He lets out a sharp exhale.

"I see how this place really is l-like... you.... her.... This... Isn't right." You finally say.

"Choose your words carfully."

"I-I think you should let me get you... uh... help." You tried to touch his arm but he flinched and glared at you.

"Is this how you are?" You hiss.

"Do you even love me?" You say louder.

"Wrong move."

Jason raised his macehete in a swift motion and quickly brought it down in the table right behind you.

He leaned close to you and looked at you in the eye.

Then he turned and walked away.

"Take a knife."

You felt so scared you could barley move.

"Kill him. He's going to hurt others!"

In an instant you were at the old gross kitchen's drawer and you pull out a rusty blade and call to the killer. You hear him and another set of softer footsteps walking towards you.

You held the knife out, terrified.

"I love you! This is why I have to do this! If you continue to hurt others you're... you're a monster!!!" You scream.