It was like he was telling me a story with nothing but his lips and tongue. Weaving a secret that only he and I would know. I wrapped both my arms around his neck and held on for dear life, refusing to let go of the man I loved and he did the same. I could feel every movement of his hands as if they were mapping out my entire face, and I wondered if he was doing it so that he could remember me just as I was right now later on.

"Please don't leave again." I whispered between kisses, begging him to stay. My breaths were coming out in pants. I had kissed a man before, but never like this. Never like Nash was kissing me. With so much experience and need. Fire filled my belly.

"Never." He growled, kissing me harder. I could feel his lips imprinting on my soul and knew he wasn't lying. The emotions in his eyes spiraled out of control, and just when things were starting to get good, he pulled away.

Both of us were left shaking and breathless, his hands rubbed up and down my arms as he waited for me to come back down to Earth.

"I want to fuck you, Carly. Take from you what you've taken from me all these years. Make you beg..." His lips pressed against my throbbing pulse. "Make you plead for more." I sighed, literally sighed, against his chest feeling his entire body shake with laughter.

None of this was funny, and especially not the way he was making me feel right now. I wanted him to rip my clothes off my body, and take my virginity right now, not laugh at me.

"It's not funny." I whined. He laughed harder, moving his lips further down my throat and onto my chest. A flimsy sports bra was the only thing covering my chest and I wanted it gone.

A warmth like I never felt before pooled between my legs as he gently pushed one of the straps of my sports bra down, exposing one of my large breasts. I moaned deeply as soon as his he took my nipple into his mouth.

"Yes. Yes." I panted, his tongue flicking against my nipple. My pussy clenched and my entire body shook with pent up need. He continued to flick his tongue against the sensitive nipple until my legs were wobbling and my entire body was on fire.

Then he released my tit with a loud pop, his eyes raking up and down my body before coming back up to my face. There was a question lingering in his eyes and I knew he was seeking approval for whatever it was he wanted to do.

"I'm going to make you cum, baby girl. Okay?" He stated, dropping to his knees before me. Fear of what was going to take place coursed through my veins for a fraction of a second. However, the moment Nash's fingers gripped the waistband of my yoga pants all fear evaporated into thin air.

This was him. My Prince Charming. My experienced hero. I had nothing to be afraid of when he was here.

He peeled the tight fabric off my legs painfully slowly, a grin the size of Texas pulling at his lips as he watched me squirm above him. With the fabric wrapped around my ankles and him between my legs, I was at his mercy.

Nash gave me one last fleeting grin before disappearing between my legs. He held me up against the wall with his shoulders, and the fact that he could do so just turned me on more.

"Nash..." I sighed his name and was rewarded with a kiss to the inside of my thigh. My hands went into his jet-black hair, as I gripped the strands gently.

"Are you as untouched now as you were two years ago?" The question vibrated against my pussy. He was so close I could feel each breath he expelled.

"I've saved every single experience for you Nash. I want you to be the first to taste me. The first to finger me. The first to fuck me." My voice was wobbly, and nervous. What if he didn't believe me?