Chapter One

Chapter One

Nash

Two Years Earlier

Saliva filled my mouth as I watched Carly, my best friend's hardly legal daughter, strut her stuff past me out by the pool. I had shown up to their pool party thinking the little brat wouldn't be here. Man, had I thought wrong.

Gripping onto the arm rests of my chair, I tried to reason with the man that she tempted at every turn.

You can't have her.

I sucked in a deep breath of fresh oxygen before closing my eyes to regain some of my sanity. The girl had been teasing me for months. Wearing little to no clothing around me, and going as far as to rub her self against me in places I'm sure she hadn't even explored yet.

She had virgin written all over her, and I'll be damned if that alone didn't make me want her more. The need to truly find out if she was as naïve as she appeared to be seemed to consume my thoughts.

Fuck! I shouldn't be thinking about this, about her. I'd known Carly since the day she was born and no way could I lie and say I hadn't been sucked into those big brown colored eyes of hers.

Still, looking at her now, that tiny little girl had all but disappeared. She had curves, and tits, and full lips that needed to be wrapped around my cock.

"Do you want a drink, Nash?" Kyle asked, pulling me from my very bad thoughts of his daughter before it could go anywhere.

"I'll take a beer..." I rasped, my eyes being drawn back to Carly across the pool. She was sitting with a friend, listening to her friend gush about some mundane bullshit. Probably college or high school shit.

"Here you go, bud." Kyle handed me the bottle of Bud Light, twisting the cap off for me. As if I was a pussy or some shit. It was getting harder and harder to be around Kyle when his daughter was just within arms reach.

"How's things with Sarah going?" I asked, before tipping the bottle back and letting the beer coat my throat.

He shrugged, and then flipped the burgers he was cooking on the grill. I felt bad for the man, and not just because he was my friend. It was never easy to learn that your high school sweetheart was cheating on you with your own boss. Which is why I always fucked, and never stayed.

It was easier that way. Less mess. Less heartache.

"She's not going to therapy anymore, and she isn't even making an effort to see the kids. I think it's starting to effect Carly." I ground my teeth together. Fuck. The beautiful brunette was all I could think about as it was, now her father wanted to talk about her, with me no less.

I shook my head lightly, taking another swig from the bottle. I was going to need twenty more of these if I planned on talking about Carly anymore tonight.

"I've been your friend a long ass time Kyle so I'm going to say this as nicely as I can. She might be the mother of your children but she's a raging bitch for teaching her kids it's okay to cheat." I blinked, having not realized what actually came out of my mouth.

Kyle just huffed out a laugh, adjusting his glasses. I loved the man like a brother, which only made the fact his daughter gave me a raging boner that much harder. If he ever discovered how I felt about her, hell if she ever discovered it, we would both we screwed.

"At least I still got you!" He slapped a hand on the back of my shoulder. Waves of guilt crashed into me. I excused myself to go to the bathroom. I needed a minute or two away from everyone to clear my head.