"Alpha" [Edited]

A few weeks later...

Kai's P.O.V.

[Mum]
"We are moving out of this pack, the nightfall pack. The pack warriors are hunting us down as our cover here is blown, let's go before it's too late."

"But mum i have yet to say goodbye to aden i will surely miss her, she is my bestfriend."

[Mum]
"We don't have time for this, dear. I know you will miss her, my dear but we have no choice but to leave now."

I couldn't believe this, we are leaving the nightfall pack, i will surely miss everyone here especially aden. Even though i have only been friends with her for a few weeks, we were actually quite similar to each other. And to the fact that i had a crush on her since the day we bump into each other. I grin at the thought of her smile. How i wish i could protect her and make her mine forever. But still we got to run away from this pack's warriors.

"Bye aden, i hope we meet someday"
i mumbled to myself.

(The front door slam open as kai and his family were about to make their escape.)

[Dad]
"Oh no. The warriors are here, what should we do."

[Pack warriors]
Stop right there or else we will attack you. By the orders of the alpha, all of you shall be punished for taking refudge in this pack without the alpha's permission.

[Dad]
"I'm sorry but you guys must run right now. I will hold them as long as possible." Said dad as he turned to face me and mum.

"No, please, dad. Don't fight with them, you can't possibly beat them."
i said.

"I have no choice, my dear son. I hope you escape from this pack safely and build a strong pack that no one can beat and be their alpha. I will be proud of you but sadly i wouldn't be able to see you do that." Said dad as he gave me a sad smile.

"Understood" i couldn't help it but to cry at the fact that i'm going to lose my dad. My mum had to pull me out of the house and run while pulling me. When we thought that we were safe hidden in the bushes outside the pack boundary, a warrior killed my mum while i quickly run away.

I couldn't believe this, i lost my family within a day and it's the nightfall pack's fault, watch out alpha demitrey because i'm coming for you. I will build a strong pack that you couldn't possibly defeat. I will get my revenge.

I transformed into my wolf and ran off at lightning speed until i reached a new boundary, a new place, i decided to start my pack here but i didn't have anymore energy and so i rested on a soft bush. When i woke up the sun was already down. It was scary to be alone in the forest but i could do nothing about it, i was a lone wolf. I must be strong and tough, i must not have any weakness in order to be a strong alpha. I started hunting in the day and kept myself safe from predators at night. At least i could still talk to my wolf, kairul.

[Kairul]
"Looks like we would be alone till who knows when."

"Yeah."

[Kairul]
"Let's start training ourselves starting from tomorrow morning, we must not be weak if we want to be a strong alpha."

"Ok, let's do this"

A few years later

I was finally the alpha of the largest wolf pack in europe. The leader/alpha of the black moon pack.

I am known for being merciless and i would fight to the death in order to protect this pack alongside my pack's elite warriors.

We were currently under attack by the Moon Guardian pack. They were not a very strong pack but i noticed a cage and inside it was a wolf. While i killed the last few enemies, i saw the wolf escaping from the cage, he looks like he was alone. It reminded me of my past. He seems to be lost and injured, after walking for a while the wolf collapsed. It was then that i realised that the cage had wolfsbane all over it and the wolfsbane had made the wolf weaker.

I immediately ask niko, the nurse in our pack to bring him to the clinic and heal him. I visited him at least once everyday to make sure that he is doing ok. When he finally woke up, niko used the pack link and told me that he woke up. I went to the clinic and asked what was his name.

[Unknown voice]
"Am i still alive?"

"Yes, i am alpha kai, alpha of the black moon pack. What is your name?"

[Trey]
I-i am t-trey. I was locked up by the moon guardian pack, the pack that you have just defeated. The moon guardian pack was a vicious pack, they attacked my pack and killed every last wolf standing, i managed to survive but before i could make my escape i was knock out by someone. When i woke up, i was in a cell, locked up in chains of wolfsbane. Alpha kai can i join your pack? I will do anything and obey all of your commands, i have no where else to go, i lost my family and friends. I'm will be a lone wolf wondering around till i die if you don't accept me now. Please, alpha."

"If you are really sincere about this, i shall accept you but if you try to hurt any of my pack members, i will not tolerate that behaviour and kill you in the most horrible way. So, are you sure about this?"

Trey bowed his head down in respect as he answered, "Yes alpha".

"Okay."

I, kai jackson hereby declare you, trey, a member of the black moon pack, welcome.

"Thank you, alpha."

(Alpha kai then linked trey to the pack link and introduced the new member to everyone.)

Trey started to communicate with everyone and made a lot of friends. He would always respect the alpha and therefore he gained the alpha's trust slowly and have now became the beta of the pack. But that didn't change anything, trey was still a kind-hearted and well-mannered wolf despite him being the beta. He helped the alpha in many tasks and have never disappointed the alpha, not even once.