Coincidence [Edited]

A/N

Please understand that this is my first book and was written when i was just 14 years old. I apologise for any grammer errors beforehand, please bare with me while i edit the chapters. Thank you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prologue

My life was visually perceived as impeccable before i met you. Your personality and character surprised me. The day that you came into my life is the day everything changed. My life had always been calm, but with you life became an adventure, one filled with many ups and downs. It was like the calm before the storm. Something brewing ever so slowly in this eerily peaceful life.

This summer is the start of a brand new life that awaits me. A life that I may not be ready for.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aden's P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of birds chirping happily by the tree outside my window. My eyes flutter open and I immediately groaned in pain as the sunlight shone into my sensitive eyes. I shield my eyes from the merciless light and was greeted by the familiar view of my room. Looking at the front lawn of my house, multiple scents invaded my nose. It was filled with flowers of multiple colours, a beautiful garden indeed. Reaching out towards my desk, I took my phone and unlocked it.

Clicking on the familiar number that I memorised by heart, I messaged my best friend, kira. She have beautiful red auburn hair, with blazing eyes that resembles fire emblems. Her kind personality and strong passion along with her choice of clothing gave her a bad girl image. We have been the best of friends since childhood and were inseperable. We were always yearning to try out new things with each other and going to the new park today alone is just one of our many goals.

'Let's meet at the new park right after breakfast'

'Ok, see you there!'

"Mum can i go to the new park in our neighbourhood pretty please" i begged her with my big sparking eyes.

"Ok but be careful and take good care of yourself ok? I don't want to see you hurt again."

"I know, I know. There's no need to repeat for countless amount of time" I whined

[Mum]
"Could you at least be more ladylike and stop acting like a small child, you are already 13. Act like one and stop those childish acts."

"Ok" I sighed and ran out of the house. I started to walk towards the new park, i started to zone out as i was deep in thoughts until i bump into someone's chest and fell backwards. His quick and swift movements caught me in the nick of time. Our eyes locked and i started to blush. My eyes scan through his face features. He had dark blue eyes and a neatly combed dark brown hair.

[Unknown voice]
"Are you okay? I'm so sorry for bumping into you."

"Um..yeah?"

[Unknown voice]
"Do you mind removing your hand? That kind of hurts."

Suddenly realisation hit me and i realise that i had grab his arm too tightly. I was too busy studying his face features that i forgot that i was still in his embrace. I removed my hands and looked away as my face started to turn red in embarrassment.

"Sorry"

[Unknown voice]
"It's okay i'm just glad that you are fine."

He started to look at his watch and jumped in shock.

[Unknown voice]
"I'm almost late for my tuition, see you later, i got to go, bye."

"Wait, can i know what's your name"

[Unknown voice]
The name's kai, and i live on the second street. Find me if you need help. What's yours? He replied as he was about to start running.

"My name is aden and i live on this street" i shouted back. My face still as red as a tomato.

I realised i was still staring at him until my phone started ringing.

< Hello? >

[Kira]
"Where are you? You are 5 minutes late. By the way there is a new swing that we can ride on in the new park unless you want to miss it."

"Ok, i'm on my way" i said as i ended the call. I ran quickly towards the new park but halfway there, i trip over a stone. I closed my eyes as i waited for the impact, knowing there is nothing else that i could do to prevent the fall.

I hit the pavement hard and black out. When i woke up, i realised that kira was by my side in a very familiar room, my room. There was a worried look on her face and i saw tears rolling down her cheeks. I could tell that she felt guilty for rushing me as that was the only emotion that i saw in her eyes. I started to move about as i wanted to get up but my body denied as it felt weak, kira saw what i was trying to do and helped me out before giving me a big warm hug and apologising to me.

[Kira]
"I-i'm very s-sorry a-aden for r-rushing you." she said between sniffles.

"There's nothing to be sorry about, kira. It's not even your fault, it's mine for being clumsy. I'm okay, just take a look at me." i reassured her.

She gave me a big wide smile.

"Now that's the kira i know" i smiled back.

Kai's P.O.V.

It was early in the morning, i look up at my alarm clock and realised i was going to be late again. I couldn't believe it, i am always late. I sighed. I quickly took the things i needed and got into a clean and tidy set of clothes before i headed out of the house.

I was running halfway until i bump into someone, i immediately caught her by her hand and pulled her up before she fell and hit the pavement floor. I saw a pair of emerald green eyes and a beautiful golden brown hair flowing with the rhythm of the wind. I realised that her eyes were locked with mine and she was starting to blush, but i felt pain on my arms as she grab me tightly.

I started grinning at the thought of her. She was so pretty and she looks so adorable when she starts to blush.

[Mr George]

"KAI!!!"

"Huh?"

"Stop daydreaming and pay attention to what i'm saying."

"Sorry Mr George."

"So as i was saying, in order to pass your exams this semester, you must practice more and therefore i have prepared tonnes of worksheet for all of you to revise on."

"Nooo!!!!" said everyone in unison. I sighed at the thought of more homework. How i wish there were no exams in school. I wouldn't have to stress myself when i'm revising.