[ Epilogue ]

"There was about three explosions. One was from the transformer of the area, caught on fire. And two was caused by the hand grenades used by suicide bomber Makoto Seiichimaru, 20 years of age. About 27 people were found dead on the spot as of now. Rescue and retrieve operations are still on going."

The man in the camera reeled over to the amusement park's entrance, panning away from the reporter's figure.

Blue and red flashes of light, smoke, dust and chaos seemed to flood out of the park. As they zoomed, rescuers were seen hauling bodies and helping people out.

One of them was a girl in the stretcher, wearing bloodstained black and white dress. She was not conscious, her brown hair draped over her face. Rushed to the ambulance, a woman ran screaming her name.

"Hiyori!!! Oh god, my daughter!! Get her to the hospital, now! "

The ambulance roared, the car zoomed away. In its side bore the name "Iki General Hospital".

~•~
Six days later.

"We really shouldn't go any further my lady,"

The pink haired god came to a sudden halt. Her black and white dress swayed softly at the sudden change of movement. Kofuku rested her hands on a nearby tree, just across from Hiyori's house. She sighed, "Yes, you're right."

It was the farthest she could go, standing behind the old tree meters away from Hiyori's house. She looked down with dismay. How could she not be on her friend's funeral? But still, she wouldn't want to cause misfortune. It was unfair.

Kofuku took a glance inside the door. Patches of white and black dressed people blocked her view. But in the midst of the crowd of classmates and fellow friends, she saw Ms. Iki.

Hiyori's mother was dressed in black, still sobbing rather violently on her matching black handkerchief. Kofuku's eyes started to water. Beside her was Ami and Yama, they were crying too. Yama was in clutches, her upper left leg was gauzed. Ami had a big scratch on her arm. Yet all of these couldn't beat the pain of their best friend's death.

The goddess felt her throat dry, her chin shaking. Tears broke free. She broke down in mere minutes right after arriving. Daikoku, who had his head hung down, had heard the whimpers and quickly came to his master's aid.

"M-My lady," Daikoku kneeled in front of her, "We shouldn't have been here.."

Kofuku brought her head up to look at his, her pink and violet orbs was stained with freshly laid tears. She shook her head slowly, the corners of her lips trying to make a timid smile.

"Let's just go home," Her regalia suggested while thinking of a way to cheer her up. "I-I'll cook your favorite food,"

She shook her head once more. And when she brought it back up, a familiar figure with blonde hair and green jacket was walking their way.

Yukine had his fist balled. His brows were furrowed and his gaze was set directly on Hiyori's house. He walked straight, briskly at first. But as he neared the tree, his speed slowed down.

He stopped dead on his tracks a feet after he walked past the old tree. His eyes locked on something inside the house. "No," he tried to move but his body betrayed him, "No, it's not true!"

"Yukine," Yato spoke, his voice slightly shaky.

"Yeah? Are we going to visit today?" The boy asked, his head shot up after fixing his right shoe.

"We can't," The God was not moving and his eyes were pinned to the low ground. "She's not there anymore."

"She'd been transferred?" Yukine grew a bit impatient.