Find inspiration

~ LUKE ~

I wake up, with Emma on my chest and the other guys behind me, in that so uncomfortable couch. I take up my phone. I've been tagged in two photos that Emma has shared. What? I thought it only was one. I watch Emma's Instagram. I watch her last posted picture. It's of me, when I've closed eyes, probably sleeping and when Emma kisses my cheek.

"I love the way you're sleeping. Forever yours - Emma"

She's so cute on that picture. In every picture. She dosn't see it so she use filters. I watch the comments, I don't use to because I know it's hate also. But now I did. I start to be happy when I see comments like; "You're so cute together! Don't ever break up again!!!"

I smile automatically. 447 316 likes. 5sos has never got so many likes in a picture. I kiss Emma's forehead, she's sleeping. I'm taking a selfie when I kiss her forehead. My caption is; "I love the way you're sleeping. I love everything about you. Purpose to you was the best choice I've ever done. Holy fuck, you're the most beautiful girl I've ever met. Love you, forever yours - Luke"

I share it and then lay her where I laid before, I put her head on Calum's chest. Then I walk up to the pool, putting my swimming shorts on and starts swimming on my own. It's relaxing. Then I just floating.

"Are you trying to get sunburned or what?" I hear Emma say. I stop floating and watch up on the edge. Emma's standing there.

"You're so cute when you sleep" Emma says, I swim over to the edge so I can kiss her.

"But when I'm awake?" I say and kiss her. She stops the kiss and smiles tricky.

"Then you're sexy" She says and I kiss her. I take my hands on her waist and lift her into the pool.

"Oh my god, I'm dressed" She says and laugh.

"You're sexy with and without" I say. Then I hear a helicopter. It's journalists and cameras everywhere.

"It's cameras" I say and gets insecure.

"It's okay, just show them what they want to see" Emma says and I kiss her. We wink to the journalists and the cameras. Then we walk up the pool because the manager is back.

"I told you to not!" The manager says.

"He does actually just have swimming shorts, and it was only me that was dressed" Emma says.

"Stop, I don't want to hear it. Make yourself done, we're having a photoshot to get too. Wake up the other guys too" He says. We make ourselves done and wake up the guys. It hurts in our backs, since that uncomfortable couch. We're once again on our way to some shoot. We joke around as usual. Emma looks at her ring a lot. Maybe she's regretting her decision.. I don't know. We arrive to the photoshoot. It's for some girl magazine (we're idols to girls) so we're doing it. It's me and Emma on our own and it's me and the guys, and it's me, the guys and Emma. Emma gets some own photos as well, she's so pretty.

"Okay, Emma, look into Luke's eyes" The photograph says. She does.

"Kiss her Luke" someone else says so I do. Then it's me, the guys and Emma.

"Okay, so Michael, can you hold this sign above Emma's head?" The photograph says. On the sign it says; "The new member is right here !"

"Ashton and Calum hug her legs and gap your mouths, choose left or right leg, you decide. Luke, you're just going to hug her from the left and kiss her cheek. Emma, hug Luke back, but just look right into the camera. do happy faces everyone!" The photograph says.

"Next pose, you all are going to hug Emma, Luke on her right, around her shoulders, Calum around her shoulders on Emma's right, and Ashton on her left and hug her stomach and Michael on her right and hug her stomach. Smile!" They say.

It's over fast, it was fun but boring as well.

"I gotta talk to your label" Emma says. I get chocked.

"Why?" I say.

"You'll see, I just gotta take to them. Can we make a meeting with them? I really have to talk to some label" Emma says and looks out the window. It's a boring, grey day in Sydney.

"Wait, do you want to make an album?" I say and looks at her.

"I talked to a fan called Ally, I kinda promised and I would love to do it, so why not" Emma says and once again looks out the window. The other guys gets chocked to.

"You shouldn't have the same label as we, maybe it's going to be a concurrence" Ashton says.

"We won't have a concurrence, we'll just do a meeting and we'll see" Emma says.

The meeting is 4pm, now. They're discussing and talking and everything between that. But they make the decision that Emma should make some songs, some covers, some duets, what ever she would like to and send to the label, see if they would like it and will release it. Emma gets so happy.

"I want to write songs right away" she says.

"But.. I can't write songs" she says and signs.

"We can help you" Ashton says and we all agree.

"Thanks Ash" she says and smiles to him.

We get back to the hotel, Emma sits on her own in the studio, singing some songs I guess. We just play FIFA for a hour or something. Then I walk to Emma in the studio.

"Is everything okay, song writer?" I say and give her a hug.

"It's hard. I haven't even write one letter on four hours" Emma says and gives me a kiss.

"You gotta find inspiration" I say and smile.

"We get our inspiration of relationships, the crowds, the fans, our family's. From the people" I say and smile.

"I don't know where to find it" She says.

"I promise you, you'll find it" I say and kiss her forehead.

"Come on" I say and reaches after her hand.

"Where are we going?" She says.

"We're going to relax and play FIFA" I say and kiss her.

"Come on" I say and she takes my hand. We walk to the other guys then she stops, looking really excited, and walks into the studio again. I don't stop her she might have found her inspiration. I'm watching her from the couch, she's writing and writing.

"I'm going to check the mail" She says and walks to the outdoor. She takes it up.

"Any interesting?" I say.

"Some mail too me" She says, smiles, closes the door to the studio and locks it.