You look so perfect

~ LUKE'S PERSPECTIVE ~

I don't know what to do, she cries and I can't get in. I start to sing the chorus of "She looks perfect".

"You look so perfect standing there in my American Apparel underwear. And I know now, that I'm so down. Your lipstick stain is a work of art. I got your name tattooed in an arrow heart, and I know now. That I'm so down" I sing slowly. Then she slowly locks up the door. Her mascara has flowed down her cheeks. I go forward to her and hug her softly and close.

"They never were like this before" Emma says and I feel a little guilty.

"It's okay, we'll make through this" i say and we hug in at least five minutes.

"Are you ready to go out there again?" I ask and kiss her.

"If you hold my left hand all the time" she says and take a deep breath. I whip away her mascara.

"Why you wear make-up? You're beautiful without" I say, and I really mean it.

"Pimples" She says.

"I'm afraid that I'll be bullied" she says and a tear is on it's way.

"No no no! No more tears!" I say and give her a small kiss. I take paper and whip away her concealer that cover her small pimples. She ask what I am doing.

"Look in the mirror" I say, and she do it.

"What do you see?" I ask and put my head on her shoulder.

"A girl full of pimples" she says.

"Wanna know what I see?" I ask and look into her eyes.

"My girlfriend who just look down on herself. A girl so beautiful and talented with the best personality, but just dosn't see her beauty" I say. She smiles.

"You know I like you , like, very much?" She says and smiles.

"Yes. Common , let show these idiots that some stupid ugly words won't make Ms. Marigolds break down. Plus, that I'm on the girls room and it feels WIERD" I say and follow her back to the classroom.

"Ms. Marigolds they've started the test, you got forty minutes from now" the ugly teacher says and Emma sits down and is concentrated. Even though I search for her eyes to look at me, she is in her bubble. It's her and some other guy left.

"2 minutes left" the teacher says and I see that the guys goes and leave the test. I'm watching Emma. She's so calm. I would be really stressed of and just leave the test as fast as I could.

"Times up" the teacher says after two minutes. She leaves her test and I take her hand.

"How can you be so calm?" I say and laugh.

"It was a easy test. I was ready after twenty minutes, so I just did make my answers better till the time was up" Emma says and gets red in the face. We have six guards closest to us. The girls screams and the guys just staring angry at me.

"Why did you take our Emma your stupid as hole that can't sing!?!" Some dude screams. I stay calm for Emma. Then it's a math class for Emma and I'll sit with her and everything's calmed down. In the break we talk.

"You can go and wait in the car now" Emma says and smiles.

"No, I don't want you to get hurt" I say and kissing her, but she stops it. Now I know how Ashton felt it.. Almost.. Except that I'm actually her boyfriend.

"It's okay, as you said, we'll make through this" she says.

"Are you sure?" I say and hold her hands.

"Yes Luke Hemmings" I say and kiss him.

"I'll maybe see you at lunch" she says and I give her a little kiss and then walks out the building with the guards because she told them she was totally fine and could make through the day without any guards. So we go away and sit down in the car.