Hospital secrets

~ EMMA'S PERSPECTIVE ~

I see her face in the dark.

"Yes or no??!?!?!?" She screams in my ear. It hurts so bad. Then I can feel the kicks, hits, beats, everything once again.

Then I wake up, sweating. I see that I have drip and I look around. I almost can't see anything because I barely can't open my eyes because it hurts to much. When I finally have opened them I see Ashton beside me.

"Finally" he says and smiles. He takes my hand.

"How are you feeling?" He says and gets serious.

"Look at me, I'm not really a supermodel" I say and looks around.

"Is Luke here?" I say and gets confused.

"He wanted to wait a little before he would meet you" Ashton says and look around.

"I know what they did to you, Luke told me" he says and I get confused.

"Luke was outside, not when it happened" I say to make the situation make sense.

"That's right. But a girl found you on the girls toilet floor shaking and a nervous break down. And your Math teacher got Luke to the toilet and he bar you out of the school. Then when you started shaking again the guards hold hard in his arms so he couldn't run after the ambulance. And he almost got a fee because he kicked the police car because he was so pissed of at the girls who did this to you" Ashton says and takes away his hand from mine.

"Probably he sits out there and pray and hopes that you are alive" Ashton says and are on his way out of the room.

"Ashton?" I say.

"Yep" he says and turns around.

"Please tell him that I'm alright. I don't want to stress him up" I say and smiles as good as I can. I feel that I've got some stitches beside my lip. I try to get up, so I take one of the crutches and hold into the drip with the others. I jump a little to train. Then the door opens.

"Who's there?" I say and try to turn around. The person dosn't answer, it takes it hands around my waste and lay me on the bed again. I regonize those fingers.

"You know who I am" he says and I look on him. Luke.

"And you should lay in bed!" Luke says and laugh. I throw myself into his arms and he holds me softly because he don't want to hurt me.

"Um, Emma I don't know if you remember what happened in the ambulance.." Luke says and looks on his shoes.

"What happened? Did somebody hit you? Where did they hit you? Who did it? Why...?" But he interrupts me with saying that nobody did hurt him in anyway.

"You and me, we sat there alone. And I told you something and you told me something" he says and looks at the drip.

"What did we say?" I look confused at him.

"I just, say my part again because after I said that, I did regret something's I forgot to say" Luke says and takes my hand. I stay quiet.

"I love you Emma and when I saw the ambulance drive away, and I couldn't sit in there, hold your hand and tell you that everything is going to be okay I felt so mad. Rob held my arms so I couldn't run to it. You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, and I can't believe, you feel bad about yourself, because your personality is amazing and you look like an angel. And I'll stay on the hospital, 'till you are healthy enough to get out of here. But I have my guitar, and the band got permission to play some songs for you in an acoustic version. So we'll do that now" he says, and the other guys gets in. I get really chocked.

"Oh my god" I say and gets some tears I try to hide. The other guys go to me and we do a group hug. Luke isn't with us.

"Come on Luke, I don't think she will bite you" Ashton says and laugh. Then when Luke comes, it really feels like a team. Probably they are my bestfriends now, plus one of them is my boyfriend.

"Shouldn't you guys be on tour right now?" I say and look at them.

"Yes, but it was only a few shows left, and you are on a hospital for god sake, we can't be out and tour then!" Calum says and smiles. I laugh a little.

"So, should we?" Luke says and sit on a chair with his acoustic guitar.

"Yeah" the others say and they sit down.

"Which should we begin with?" Michael asks the other guys.

"You guys decide" Luke says.

"She looks so perfect?" Calum ask.

"Let's go" they say. Luke smiles and laughs. Me, of so many got the chance to get to learn to know this guys. Then I remember when Luke sang the chorus when I was on the toilet and cried. And when I opened he hugged me so warm. I can be forever in his arms. Luke smiles to me and "send" me a kiss. I "send" one back. Then they start to play "Long Way Home" I can be forever in his arms. I smile when I hear the lyrics, it's so beautiful. And I see how happy Luke is when he performs. I smile. Then they preforms some more songs. Then they start to talk.

"Well, it maybe isn't a big audience, but this song describes when our bestfriend did got in loved with a girl our friend Ashton took from the crowds and now she is our best girl buddy and our bestfriend is happier than he was before. This song describes our bestfriend's first feelings for this girl who is sitting on a hospital and watching us right now" Calum says and laugh a little.

"This one is called "Don't Stop"" Luke says and smiles. He starts to sing.

"You're like perfection, some kind of holiday. You got me thinking that we could run away, you want I'll take you there you tell me when and where.." He sings. Then he sings; " Everybody wants to take you home tonight, but I'm gonna find a way to make you mine. Don't stop, doing what you're doing.." I love that song so much. But then, the most beautiful song comes.

"This song, is written for you" Luke says, and "Never be" comes up. I've heard it once on the radio, but then when they sing it, I start to cry. It's so beautiful. When it's done Luke sits beside my bed.

"I love you so much" I say and my words is so broken because I've cried so much.

"I love you" he says and kisses me.

"Embarrassing..." Calum says, we stop and all of us laughs.

"We gotta tell 1D that we won't be at the concerts" Ashton says and they walk out the room. Luke sits down and just watching his phone. Then I fall asleep.

When I wake up, Luke's gone. I take my one of the crutches and the drip and walks down the corridor. In a corner I see Luke and another girl kiss. I watch them and when the girl notices me and wonder why I stare at them, Luke turns around and sees me. I start to cry and tries to run away and he runs after me. I lose my drip and has hard to breathe.

"EMMA!" He yells but I just let go of the crutches even tho it hurts like hell in my foot I run against Calum and Ashton and they stops me. I cry so much that I can't even hear what they say. I hug Ashton and when Luke comes I start to run again.

"What happened?" I hear Ashton say to Luke. I stay and Luke looks sad at me. Calum and Ashton is between us, but I'm still three meters away from them.

"Emma, you're still the one I really love. It was her" Luke says and I cry even more. I get a breakdown, start to shaking and cry even more. A nurse comes and tells Luke that he should leave the hospital imminently, he refuse. I realize now, that just some hours ago, Luke said that he loved me, and kissed me. That kiss was our last kiss. That hurts. Everything gets black.