Three weeks later..

~ EMMA'S PERSPECTIVE ~

One week after the breakup..

I was still hurt, but I'm now in the park, talking with a nice guy I met. His name is Logan. It started with he knew about the book I was reading and we just continue on talking. We almost know each other too well now. But he's so nice and understanding.

"You're a really sweet girl" Logan says and smiles.

"Thank you" I say and blush a little. I don't really want to be opening up.

"Maybe we can go on a date in about three days?" He says and smile.

"I just broke up with my boyfriend a week ago" I say and look sad at him.

"Oh, it's okay if you don't like me that way" Logan says and looks disappointed into the ground.

"No no no, it's not like that, you seem like a very good guy, sweet and gentle, but I don't want to fall in love with you and then realize, I only used you for erase my ex" I say and takes his hand. He smiles a little.

"I understand. Maybe I can take you on a date, and after the date you can tell me if you want to continue dating or just be my friend?" He asks and smile.

"Yeah.." I start but then my phone rings.

"Excuse me" I say and watch my phone's screen. It's Luke. I hang up. Then Calum rings. I hang up. Then Michael rings and then I hang up again. This time Ashton. Maybe it's actually just Ashton that do care about me.

"Hey Ash" I say.

"Please Emma just forgive me, I love you more than any.." Luke starts and I hang up.

"Your ex?" Logan asks.

"Yes, I caught him cheat on me and he did that one time before this time and I'm just sad and pissed about it" I say and looking into the ground. He takes my hand.

"Where're we going?" I ask.

"Too a skateboard ramp" he says and I laugh and follow him.

Two weeks after that..

Me and Logan is together now. He's so honest about what he thinks and I really do like him. Now me and Logan are just chilling at Logan's house. It's just like my house, pretty small and just a normal house. I have my head in his knee. His sister is like my sister, Sophie. She's really nice, fighting lots with her brother.

"Are you sleeping?" He says and laugh.

"No, I'm not" I say and pretend to snore. He laughs and gives me a fast kiss. We've been together for a week and a half, but dated the week before that. He's a beautiful guy. He knows a little about why I'm kinda a little famous, because of Luke but he says that he just don't want to be involved in it.

"Logan, I gotta tell you something" I say, sit up and hugs him.

"I gotta go to their concert. They've written a song for me" I say and hope he will understand.

"Okay. Is it today?" Logan says, totally cool.

"Yes, in one hour. Sorry for not telling you that earlier" I say.

"No, it's totally fine. As long as he's not stupid and say something bad too you because you're a wonderful girl" Logan says and hugs me.

"Wonderful maybe, but not beautiful" I say. He looks weird at me.

"Not beautiful? You're kidding me right?" He says and looks into my eyes.

"You're more beautiful than any model or Miss. America or Miss. Universe" he says and hug me. Everybody he says I'm beautiful, I just can't take it. Luke said it in such a wonderful way... Luke again! He's always on my freaking mind!!