"Emily this way!" Terra yanked her free and ran away from the crowd. The crowd gave chase with Terra focusing his power and Emily the same, easily outstripping the group and even jumping over some obstacles "Come on...engage the power"

"Alright!" Emily eyes glowed blue and they both ran much faster, somewhat faster than human sprinting speed.

They got out of view of the people only to be confronted with another "Look...it's them!" "The wannabee Rulers!" "The reason our town is a misery!" they had run into the Anti-God force a huge group of people rebelling against the Rei RYghts, all wearing Masks and red shirts "They've come to surrender get them!" but Terra forged his blade and sliced at the ground to create a single arc that scattered them

"Behind us!" said Emily seeing the public still chasing them

"Emily take my hand and on my signal jump!" she tightly gripped Terra's hand, as he forced his blade into existence and flowing energy along it, struck the ground coating both in an explosion.

As it settled the public and Anti-God front met eyes...the duo nowhere to be seen. As soon at the groups saw each other, tension immediately built, with both sides firing arguments. Emily and Terra were behind a nearby vehicle and slinked away "This is...getting ridiculous now" said Emily depressed "Everyone knows who we are now"

"Come on...let's get going" he said nodding to her.

The pair made it to the facility which, in its rarity, was in a buzz of activity with workers going back and forth with documents, tools, machines and much more "What's going on?" asked Emily "Everyone seems busy"

"Or much more than usual" Said Terra confused "there either A, speeding up the Soul Ascension Project...or B clearing things out"

"Guys, there you are" said Laura running up and hugging Emily "Thank goodness, are you alright?" Emily nodded sadly, wiping her eyes "Thanks for looking after her" she said to Terra

"It's alright" said Terra shaking his head "Honestly...I...yes it's corny I don't want to be living on my own right now. Not with...how everything's going" 

It's then Laura's expression...sharply fell as she stepped away "Emily...Terra, forgive me but...you'll have to do this on your own!"

"Wha...why!?" Emily said hurt by this "Laura"

"I don't have a choice...I...literally don't" Laura rubbed her eyes that cried a couple tears "My family is forcing me to go with them, they refuse to leave me here"

"Which is...natural of a family" said Terra sighing before murmuring "Not that I would...know about that"

"I tried to tell them I couldn't abandon you...but with that announcement yeah no go"

Laura sounded really hurt as she looked ready to cry "I'm sorry...I'm so sorry. I was left with an ultimatum. Five days...that's my limit. Five days at sun down...to which We're leaving to the land below"

"Five days?" asked Terra with Laura nodding before she smiled

"But...there was a compromise. Emily...and ---" Terra's name was silent "My family has offered for you two to come with them, and stay with them until you find your feet"

"That's...nice of them" said Emily happily "but..."

"Before we make ANY plans...let's find Alexander and the Captain" said Terra "We...REALLY do now need to decide on the future"