Chapter 2: The Orange Hope

"Welcome back folks, Theodore to continue our epic story. So last time Terra, Neptune and Nepgear found themselves in a new world, a ruined world and encountered a CPU girl called Uzume. What is this world...and how can Uzume be the only being left in existence? Well you'll have to read to find out"

Terra, Neptune and Nepgear with Uzume were walking through the rather barren ruined world, the faint echoed stompings of the giant at least an hour behind them. They had made it to Uzume's 'base' a series of collapsed buildings with some basic facilities. Uzume turned round to them "Well...this here's home...but not quite home. We can rest here for a short time and then move on out"

"This feels one of those secret spy bases" said Neptune looking around "It's all dark but mysterious"

"Then you're going to like this world...plenty of places like this. Now then it's time for proper introductions since we didn't get to do that properly"

Uzume punched her chest "The name's Uzume Tennouboushi, it's good to meet you"

"Wow...that's such a cool sounding name" said Neptune "Well I'm Neptune, and this here is my oh so adorable sister Nepgear"

"It's nice to meet you Uzume" said Nepgear "and this is Terra, he's a good friend of ours"

"Good to meet you" said Terra

"right back at you" said Uzume smiling looking to the girls "Now then, what to call you as no offence your name Nept-Neptu...ahh is hard to announce. So I've decided to call you Nepsy"

"Nepsy...that's a new one" said Neptune smiling a bit nervously "But original"

"And for you, Gearsy" she said to Nepgear

"Gearsy?" Nepgear Exclaimed

"well Nepsy is already taken so Gearsy it is" Nepgear sort of melted over the name

"That's one of the cutest Nicknames I've ever been called, thank you"

Uzume looked pleased "Well make yourselves at home, I'm afraid I don't have much for food" Neptune's stomach growled

"Bad timing their tummy" said Neptune grumbling

"I should be able to whip up something simple. Most of my food and provision are at my Main base, this is just a rest camp of sorts but I keep a few things here"

Uzume went into a doorway, the girl speaking to themselves while Terra looked out a window to the ruined world "So...we find ourselves on the ruins of a lost world" said Neptune making it sound grand "A world seemingly breaking apart with only a CPU left to defend it"

"Still...that bit about what Uzume said" said Nepgear "About she being the only person, that can't be true can it?"

"That would explain why there's Zero shares in the air" said Terra "but I don't know. I'm more concerned about the fact there's a CPU we had no knowledge about"

"You make a point their bucko" said Neptune "Still we do have plenty of time to find out"

"Hey guys...it's done" said Uzume calling out with a metal dinted tray on wheels "Sorry this is the best I can do with what I've got"

Uzume had small bowls of chicken, rice and cups of water "This should be enough to tide us over. Once we've eaten, we'll head to our main base and stock up for the fight against the giant" Terra digs in and lights up a bit "Is it alright for you?"