SEVEN | two guys

◆◆◆∥◆◆◆

◆◆◆∥◆◆◆

A loud thud awoke Taehyung from a fitful sleep, causing him to sit upright only to see a male cursing on the floor.
"Fcuk this shiit," Yoongi groaned, brushing himself off as he stood, shooting a glare at a laughing Taehyung.

"You fell off the bed?" Taehyung chuckled, shaking his head.
Yoongi rolled his eyes, "No, you little brat. You kicked me off the fcuking bed."

Taehyung stuck his tongue out playfully, to which the older just whacked his head. As Yoongi made his way to the bathroom for the daily morning rituals, Taehyung stretched as he glanced over at his clock.

Almost eleven in the morning.
The numbers caused a pout to appear on Taehyung's face. He had hardly slept for seven hours. But there was no way that he could sleep again after he had already awoken.

"Hyung," he called, standing in front of the bathroom door. "I want my -"
The door opened and a toothbrush was shoved into his hand along with a tube of toothpaste.

"Get going and let me please sleep in the bathtub in peace," Yoongi yelled from within, causing a chuckle to escape the younger's mouth.

Brushing his teeth on the way to the kitchen, Taehyung's eyebrows furrowed when the doorbell rang. Who wanted to see him at this hour in the morning? Okay, so maybe it was more the afternoon than the morning but it was still a valid point.

With a sigh, he padded over to the entrance, opening the front door to see a sight he did not want to. Jungkook stood there, suppressing a smile as he took in Taehyung's appearance.

"Oh? Just woke up?" Jungkook raised an eyebrow.
Taehyung didn't speak, mainly due to the toothbrush in his mouth. Instead, he sent the younger a glare that clearly told him to 'piss off'.

"Didn't read my message, I presume," the younger continued conversationally. "I wanted to treat you to food this morning, lunch since breakfast yesterday didn't really work out."

Taehyung breathed out, closing his eyes for a moment, his fingers pinching the bridge of his nose. Why? Just why was the younger doing this?

"Shouldn't you be giving your guest some consideration? Aren't you going to invite me in?"
Taehyung shook his head firmly and closed the door.

Okay, maybe that was a little rude.

A few minutes later, just as Taehyung had finished brushing his teeth and was splashing his face with water from the sink in the smaller toilet of his apartment, the doorbell rang for the second time.