My Life as Taylor Swift's little sister. (Hey, I'm Payton Swift.)

• Dedicated to Taylor Swift

\\ May 30,2012 //

▫Payton▫

Paytonswift: waiting for @taylorswift13 at the airport. Haven't seen my sister in months and I can't wait to catch up with her :) #soontobereunited

I locked my phone and waited in the airport chair, checking the time every five seconds. "She should be here any minute now," I say to myself and then continue on waiting, tapping my glittered Oxford shoes on the white airport floor. Soon enough, I hear the most familiar voice call out my name.

"PAYTON!" They call and I laugh as we both run up and hug each other tightly. "How was everything? How has Nashville been? Everyone on tour was asking where you were and I had to say that you weren't there! All the Asian and Australian fans were heartbroken when they found out you weren't there!" Taylor said hurriedly, explaining everything without taking some time to breathe.

"Taylor! Breathe! I've missed you so much, I couldn't borrow clothes from anyone and when Austin came home from school for the weekend he wouldn't take me shopping or out to Starbucks so I haven't done either activity in about three months!" I say and Taylor laughs, hugging me one more time. I take one of her suitcases and we start walking out to the parking lot, chatting and catching up on every little detail on the other's life. Taylor and I have been like best friends since we were little and Taylor's been there for me no matter what ... I honestly couldn't ask for a better sister. We get into the car and once the suitcases are stored away and once we're buckled up, I start driving out of the airport lot.

"So, how was your date with Justin?" Taylor asks, checking her hair in the passenger side mirror. I laugh and come to a stop at the red light, quickly checking my phone for any texts.

"It wasn't a date Taylor. He's dating Selena, remember?" I ask and Taylor sighs, shaking her head yes. "Anyway, it was so much fun! We went to Pinkberry and then we went on a walk around the park before coming home and watching The Notebook. I'd say that it was absolutely flawless."

Taylor laughs as she turns on the radio. "I know they're together but ... OH MY GOSH ITS SUPER BASS! THIS IS OUR JAM GIRL!" She exclaims and starts rapping along, while I'm almost in tears laughing. I drive and we rap along, people looking through the windows and giving us strange looks as we did so. "Forget them. Haters gonna hate," Taylor smiles and then asks me to roll down the windows. I roll them down and then she starts blasting "Super Bass", people laughing and rapping along as we drove by. After the song's over, we reach Taylor's condo, where we both live, and get sad as our favourite song of One Direction's starts playing on the radio.

"Why do they always do that? It's like they know when we're arriving at our destination," I say as we step out of the car. Taylor smiles and heads to the trunk, then opens it and takes out her two suitcases. I go to the door and open it, holding it open for Taylor as she rolls her suitcases in behind her. "Tay, what are we having for dinner?" I ask, as soon as I've closed the door. I hear her laugh as she carries her HEAVY suitcases up the stairs.

"I don't know!' She calls back, laughing as she made it up the stairs. "But what I do know is that I bought you some clothing. Do you remember wanting Black Milk leggings?" Taylor asks and I bolt up the stairs. I've been OBSESSED with Black Milk leggings ever since Taylor bought me a pair the first time she went to Sydney, Australia. They're just so beautiful ... I just love leggings so much, haha. Anyway, when I get to Taylor's room, she has the leggings laid out on her bed and I scream.

"OH MY GOSH TAYLOR THANK YOU SO MUCH!" I exclaim and give her a huge hug, admiring my new leggings. "You know what?" I ask and Taylor raises an eyebrow, looking at me strangely.

"What are you thinking, Payton?" She asks and I laugh, hugging the leggings tightly.

"I haven't posted on my Instagram lately, maybe you could help me take some pictures to post? I really, really wanna model these!"

Taylor laughs and gives me a hug. "Go get changed," she smiles and I squeal excitedly as Tay continues her sentence, "I'll grab the camera and then we'll take some pictures that are Instagram-worthy!" We hug once more and then I head off to my room to get changed and to also give Taylor some time to relax before our "photo shoot". I step into my room and carefully place the leggings on my blanket, making sure that they didn't get wrinkled. Then, I closed my bedroom door, turned on my Up All Night album by One Direction - I just love them! I'm meeting them in a couple months ... because I got meet and greet passes, so me and my best friend, Bethany are gonna go meet them, which is gonna be a dream come true! Anyway, I changed in to my first pair of leggings, which were black galaxy ones ... the cutest things ever!

***

When I stepped outside, Taylor ambushed me with a huge hug. "Oh my God!" I screamed and then Taylor fell on the ground laughing.

"You. Should've. Seen. The. Look. On. Your. Face!" Taylor says in between laughs, rolling around on the ground as she did so.

"You're so mean!" I laugh and we continue laughing for about five minutes, or that's what I think. Anyway, the sound of Taylor's phone ringing distracts  us from our laughter. So, as she answers the phone, I pick a daisy out from the garden near the porch steps and start picking out the petals, thinking "He loves me, he loves me not, he loves me, he loves me not ..." over again, the "he" being Justin. Maybe he does like me, and maybe he's just dating Selena because she just came into his life or maybe he doesn't like me and he just really loves Selena ... I just don't know. Anyway, I was brought back to reality by Taylor putting on "Boyfriend" by Justin Bieber and blasting it right by my ear. "OH MY GOD!" I exclaim again and Taylor bursts out laughing once more.

"Justin was on the phone," she says and I feel a smile grow on my face. Taylor notices the smile and giggles, continuing on with her sentence. "He said he's on his way over, and then I told him that we're doing a photo-shoot, and Justin said that he'll be the photographer. Oh, and he also said that he's gonna text you as soon as he got off the phone with me. I'll be inside ok, sis?" She asks and places the camera beside me, giving me a tight hug before heading inside. I sigh and then look at my phone. The moment I glance at it, the screen lights up and I see the message from Justin.

Justin: We need to talk.

---

Hi guys! Sophie here, with another new story for you :)

Its a Taylor Swift story ... asdfghjkl i love Taylor so much, like, I can't even begin to describe it! Anywho, I just want to thank you guys so much for your amazingness and just ahhhh I can't for you all to read more of this story. A majority of it was written on my iPod, with the new "Create" tab in the Wattpad app. Its so cool & SO much better than using Wattpad on Safari. Yeah, this was supposed to be up AGES ago but I just couldn't post it because I had to make it perfect for you guys.

Yeah, anyways, leave your thoughts in the comment section below & look for a new chapter every Friday! I love you so much <3

Stay stunning! 

Sophie. xo

P.S Follow me on ...

Twitter - @swagon_bieberr

Tumblr - beforeyouknow-whoyouregonnabe

Instagram - @thenameissophia_