Chapter 8: The Best Day. (Part 1/2)

\\ June 9, 2012 // 

▫Payton▫

"You look like bad news, I gotta have you. I gotta have you," Taylor sings and I smile, giving her a huge hug as she steps out of the recording booth. "How was it? Did it sound good? It's just the demo, but I really love this song and I really wanna put it on the record tell me how it was!" bursts out a nervous Taylor, while I laugh.

"It was really good! It'll definitely be going on the album I promise," I say and Taylor smiles, looking and sighing as if a huge weight has been lifted off of her shoulders.

"So," she says and I know where she's going with this. "Have you worked out things with Justin?" she asks and I bite my lip. Quickly, I shake my head "no" and Taylor doesn't ask anything else. "Do you wanna use the booth? We've got thirty minutes left and I've gotten enough done today."

I nod my head and Taylor smiles, nodding over to the music producer. She whispers something to him and he nods, setting up whatever music I was gonna be singing to. "Ready?" both of them ask and I nod my head. Smiling, Taylor tells him to start the music as I put on my headphones, and once the music starts, I recognize the song instantly.

"Loving him is like driving a new Maserati down a dead-end street

Faster than the wind, passionate as sin ending so suddenly

Loving him is like trying to change your mind once you're already flying through the free fall

Like the colors in autumn, so bright just before they lose it all..."

***

"Do you think you're ever gonna make-up with Justin?" asks Acacia, as Taylor, Acacia, Bethany and I all slide into the limo. Yes, my girl Bethany is here! She was one part of my "birthday surprise" as Taylor said it ... I wonder what the secodn part is. Anyway, I just look at her and shrug, not sure of what to say or what the future will hold for Justin and I.

"I want us to make-up but I don't think it'll be the same," I say and Taylor gives me a quick hug, before getting the driver to turn on the radio and blast the song that was currently being played. I sigh and then lean my head against the window, watching three of my best friends dance to "We Found Love" by Rihanna. I laughed a little, but then took out my phone and went on Twitter. As I scrolled through my mentions, I saw so many happy birthday messages and so many compliments from Justin's fans ... I just couldn't believe it.

@paytonswift: THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH! Thank you for all the birthday wishes omg y'all are too cute :')

After I sent out that tweet, I looked through my mentions a little more, and then after scrolling for a bit ... I found the tweet that I had been looking for.

@justinbieber: @paytonswift happy birthday swizzler. no matter what you're still my baby girl. i've got a special present for you tonight :)

@paytonswift: @justinbieber thank you baby.

I laugh at my tweet but then remember that I should probably be paying attention to Taylor, Acacia and Bethany. I look up and I see them all smiling weirdly at me. "What's up guys?" I ask and they all laugh, Taylor holding out a brownish envelope. "No way," I say quietly and she nods her head, placing the box on the palms of my hands. Shakily, I open the box and feel tears well up in my eyes. Inside the envelope ... were tickets to one of Justin's concerts. I had never been to one and I had always wanted to go, like really badly, and after our fight I wasn't sure if I still wanted to go but having the tickets in my hand brought back those Bieber fangirl feelings I've been hiding for ages.

"They're for his concert at Madison Square Garden, show number with meet and greet passes. And we know how much you love helping and giving back to others, so there are other sets of tickets and passes for you to give out to the fans waiting outside the Garden as well. Happy birthday!" Acacia smiles and I laugh, wiping away a tear from my eye. I give them each a whole bunch of hugs, which makes them laugh.

"Thank you guys so much! This is so sweet oh my gosh I just can't even oh my gosh!" I repeat and they laugh at me, then we start to talk about other stuff, from fans and music to what we're gonna do on our day off tomorrow.

After about ten minutes, we had arrived at the teen club where my birthday party would be taking place - but because it was starting during the day, the inside wasn't going to have a club-like mood until later into the evening/night. Anyway, once the car had come to a full stop, the four of us quickly ran out of the car and into the building, trying to avoid the paparazzi that were waiting outside.

"There's the birthday girl! The party's amazing so far!" one of my close friends, Ariana Grande, smiles and I laugh, hugging her tightly.

"Thank you Ari!" I smile and I take out my phone. "Wanna take a selfie?" I laugh and she nods her head, quickly fixing her hair before we posed for the camera. After the several selfies, we talked for a little, but once Taylor came over to talk to me, Ariana left to go talk to some of the other guests that were there.

"Justin's here," she starts and I tense up. "Do you want me to bring you to him? Do you want me to bring him over here?"

I think for a moment and then shake my head. "No," I state and Taylor tilts her head, waiting for me to continue. "I just wanna dance and have fun. Can we sort this out later?"

---

I'M SO SORRY THAT I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN SO LONG I HAD SO MUCH SCHOOLWORK AND THEN I HAD WRITER'S BLOCK.

omfg I'm typing this on the Wattpad app I've re-written this like 1234567890 times because I keep messing up but yeah ok what was I saying????

OH YES I REMEMBER. 

Ok so since Payton got to 4.5k, this Sunday {March 3rd} until next Sunday {March 10th} I will have a Payton Swift marathon so I'm writing a ton of stuff over the next few days honestly I love writing this story and I'm hoping that you guys will LOVE what I've got planned for you asdfghjkl;

The next updates will be on Wednesday & Friday and then the marathon starts on Sunday I think that's the second time I've mention the marathon oh that's the third time omfg I'm rambling now ...

WELL... 

follow me on twitter: @ayobiebah 

follow me on instagram: @thenameissophia_

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO FREAKING MUCH YOUR COMMENTS AND MESSAGES MAKE MY DAY SO DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND DON'T BE AFRAID TO ASK QUESTIONS I WILL ANSWER THEM 100% HONESTLY OK ILY ALL BYE!!!