Chapter 29: New friends & Acacia Clark

// Two weeks later //
- Payton -

"THAT LOOKS SO GOOD ON YOU!" Acacia yells, as Taylor walks out of her change room in a gorgeous white pantsuit and heels outfit. Taylor gives us a small smile while she looks at herself in the mirror, trying to decide if this should be her VMA outfit.

"Do you think so?" she asks, and we nod our heads. Taylor smiles again, but then sighs and shrugs as she goes back into the change room. "I'm not sure. People are expecting me to wear a dress, what if they don't like my outfit?" Taylor questions, then we hear her start to change out of the outfit.

"You looked perfect in it, Taylor. With your usual red lipstick and straight hair, it'll look amazing!" Acacia says to her and I agree, also adding how it doesn't really matter what people think because she's the one living her dream while they criticize her choice of clothing. After about ten minutes, Taylor steps out of the change room in her normal clothes and a smile on her face, which tells us that she's decided on an outfit.

"I'm gonna wear the pantsuit and heels," Taylor tells us, grabbing the shoes and pantsuit before joining us on the little couch. She rests the side of her head on the palm of her head and then Acacia mimics her, while I sit in the middle ... completely confused.

As soon as I open my mouth to say something, I'm interrupted by the sound of my phone buzzing. I look down at the lit up object on my lap, showing a text from a person I hadn't talked to in a really long time.

From: Justin
I heard about you and Niall ... congrats. I hope he treats you better than I did, because you deserve to be treated like a princess. I'm sorry for everything.

As I'm done reading the text, my mouth forms a perfect "o" shape and the two blonde girls beside me replace their smiles with confused looks ... that is until I showed them the message of course.

***

"I'll probably be back by ten, okay?" Taylor says from her spot by the door, currently sliding on a pair of shoes while Acacia and I sit on the stairs. Taylor was going out with some friends, which meant Acacia and I would be hanging out at home unsupervised.

We're not throwing a party though. Some of Acacia's youtuber friends are coming over, since they're in town for some thing called Teen Hoot. I've never heard of it, but Acacia assured me several times that it was a legit event. Anyway, back to current time. As soon as Taylor was done putting on her shoes, she had grabbed her purse, said goodbye to us and then left.

"I can't wait for you to meet Kian, Sam, Connor, Jc and Ricky!"

"What about that Trevor kid?"

"Eh," Acacia says to me, then flops onto the couch. "Sam said that Trevor was gonna hang out with some other people from Teen Hoot. So yeah."

I flop onto the other couch in the living room and throw Acacia her phone.

"What time are they gonna get here?"

"I think in like two hours. Wanna watch a movie or something?" Acacia asks and I laugh for no reason.

"How about we get ready? Like, fix our hair and makeup and all that stuff," I say and Acacia jumps off the couch. She grabs my wrist and then leads me upstairs.

"I'm gonna straighten your hair okay?" Acacia asks, more like demands, as she plugs in the hair straightener and makes me sit down on the bathroom counter - because we didn't bring a chair in. "So, have you talked to Niall today?"

I laugh at her question. "Of course I did! It wasn't for very long though, he said he was really busy."

Acacia, although she really likes Niall and I together, sighs at my response. "Do you ever wish that it wasn't that way?" she asks and I look at her reflection in the mirror, giving her a confused look. Acacia first glance at the flat iron and then picks it up, starting to straighten my hair before explaining her question. "I mean like, do you ever wish Niall wasn't in a popular boy-band? Like, he's always busy when you're free and when he's free you're busy ... you get it?"

I let her question sink in for a moment, which led to a sort of awkward silence between us for a minute or two. "I guess I would like the two of us to be less busy," I say, breaking the silence. "But if he wasn't so popular and Taylor didn't help me get into this business, I would've never met him and I wouldn't be so happy. You know? So I'm kinda grateful that our situation's like this, at least I know what he's doing all the time," I joke and Acacia laughs loudly, also trying to not burn my neck and her hand at the same time.

After about an hour and a half, Acacia and I were done making ourselves look a bit more presentable, and the five boys had also arrived the moment we got down the stairs. We walk over to the door and Acacia opens it, squealing excitedly as she sees Sam and Kian. She then greets the other three boys, and lets them in the house.

"Payton, this is Sam, Kian, Ricky, Connor, and Justin, but we call him Jc. Boys, this is Payton," Acacia smiles proudly, very happy that she set this whole thing up. The four of the five boys give me a hug, the last one, whom I'm assuming is Jc, looks up from his phone and immediately I recognize him.

"Jc! I haven't seen you in ages!" I exclaim and tightly hug him. He laughs and hugs me back. As we pull apart, Acacia looks quite confused and I laugh at her facial expression. "Jc's mom and my mom both went to university together. I met him when I was eight but I haven't seen him in so long! This is crazy," I smile and everyone else laughs. We all do a group hug and I feel extremely happy. It's as if I'm already best friends with these five boys, they're all so sweet and kind.

"You've grown up so much!" Jc laughs, as he hugs me and spins me around. I giggle as he puts me back on the ground.

"Of course I've grown! The last time you saw me I was nine years old."

Jc laughs again and then puts an arm around my shoulder as we start to walk to the living room.

"Done anything interesting during the last, I don't know, nine years?" he jokingly asks, already knowing the answer.

I laugh at him, slightly messing up his hair. "Hm well, Taylor released three albums and is now working on her fourth. I joined her for few tour dates, I graduated high school and turned eighteen. I met some friends, dated a couple guys, was in the media for a bit, and now I'm dating Niall Horan and in a few weeks, I will be helping out Justin Bieber on his Believe tour which is pretty cool I guess. What about you?" I ask a kind of stunned Jc.

"Well um," he starts, scratching the back of his neck as he thinks of what to say. "I started a Youtube channel and soon enough I will have a collab channel with the four boys in your living room and Trevor too. I also graduated high school two years ago and that's really it," he tells me, and adds a small chuckle at the end of his little story.

"Interesting," I smile and then flop on the couch in between Acacia and Kian, while Jc sits next to Ricky on the opposite couch.

"What do you guys wanna watch?" Connor asks, as he sits on the floor and flips through the channels - basically most of the shows currently on TV were reality shows. We all shrug our shoulders while Connor rolls his eyes, obviously annoyed that we wouldn't give him any suggestions.

"WAIT GO BACK THAT WAS KEEPING UP WITH THE KARDASHIANS!" Sam yells, making us laugh really hard. Connor, who's trying to hold in his laughter, goes back a couple channels to the show Sam wants to watch. As soon as its back on the television in front of us, we all settle down to watch it.

"Is this the episode you were in Payton?" asks Acacia, while she braids a little part of my hair. The boys look at me and Sam's eyes are wide.

"YOU WERE IN AN EPISODE?" Sam exclaims and I laugh.

This should be a fun night.

---

I'M SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE !!!

I had a lot of school work to finish that was pretty important so yeah that was my first priority. Now I don't have a lot of work so it's all good. Anywayyy, I'm in the car with my family right now and by the time this is posted I'll be at a stop somewhere with about 4 hours left until I'm home so yeah :)

ANYWAY I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH THABK YOU FOR EIGHT-HUNDRED THOUSAND READS ON KAITLYN BIEBER LIKE I ALMOST DIED WHEN I SAW THE READS LIKE HOLY CRAP YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING <333

(make sure you answer the questions in the comments below!)
QUESTION 1: (Woooo O2L!! They're Youtubers) What do you guys think of O2L in the story? What about Jc & Payton's little reunion there? I'm definitely making those two best friends!

QUESTION 2: WHAT DID YOU THIBK OF JUSTIN'S TEXT??

QUESTION 3: How do you think this story will end?

For an early update: 300 reads, 50 votes & 20 comments! I know you can do it :) xx

(sorry if this chapter is short i'll make up for it next time!)