Chapter 16: Lazy beach days & Justin Bieber

▫Payton▫

We'd been in Hawaii for a couple days, and it's been absolutely amazing. Our time has been mainly spent at the beach or at the hotel pool, but this trip is too relax us so I'm okay with lying around the pool during the day and movie marathons at night.

"So what are we gonna do today, Payton?" Justin asks, the two of us lying around the couches in our hotel suite.

"Probably a lazy beach day, babe," I say and Justin nods his head, changing the channel on the TV while I get up and head to our shared bedroom. "I'll get changed first I guess," I smile and Justin laughs.

"We could get changed together," he suggests, cutely winking at me. I laugh and turn a light shade of red, then throw a shoe - it was the closest thing to me - at his head.

"No thanks, I'm alright," I say and laugh again, heading into the bedroom. I first lock the door and then grab my bikini from it's spot on top of the dresser. I quickly change out of my pajamas and into my bikini, throwng my pajamas into one of the dresser drawers once I was changed. 

---

"The ocean is so relaxing," I say, as Justin and I step onto the white sand of the beach. We set up a spot near the water, but not close enough for our stuff to get wet. "Are we gonna swim?" I ask and Justin shakes his head.

"First," he starts, pausing for a moment as he takes off his shirt, "Payton, we build a sandcastle. Ah, but not just any sandcastle though, babe. It's going to be a huge sandcastle with a drawbridge and everything!" Justin explains to me, including an extravagant hand gesture at the end. I laugh and shake my head, starting to build the base of our sandcastle.

"Can't we just build a small sandcastle? It'll be a lot less work," I say and Justin frowns at me, disappointed that we can't build the sandcastle that he wanted. Ignoring his frown, I pick up a handful of sand and chuck it at his exposed torso - and to make me laugh harder than I should, Justin fakes pain as he falls over in the sand, as if I'd actually hurt him. "You're an idiot!" I laugh, grabbing his arm and pulling him back up. I start to brush the sand off him, when Justin pulls me onto his lap.

"I love you," Justin smiles, holding me tightly. I smile and lightly kiss him on the lips.

"I love you too," I say and Justin's smile grows wider. Then, suddenly, Justin lifts me up and puts me over his shoulder, running down to the water while I pound my fists against his back. "PUT ME DOWN JUSTIN I DON'T WANNA GO IN THE WATER MY HAIR WILL BE RUINED!"

"I SWEAR TO GOD JUSTIN IF YOU DROP ME IN THE WATER I WILL NEVER TALK TO YOU AGAIN!" I shout and I feel Justin shrug, his shoulders lightly touching my stomach, making me feel ticklish. I laugh and I hear Justin start to laugh too ... then suddenly I'm underwater. When I reach the surface again, I give the Justin the angriest look I can pull off.

"Aw Payton, baby, relax! It's just water," he says and I roll my eyes, and walk back to our spot, Justin chasing after me. "Babe, I was jsut having fun. We're at the beach for God's sake! You're going in the water at some point," Justin explains, the volume of his voice slowly rising. He then starts rambling on and on - he's so cute when he rambles - but I had to put a stop to it because when he rambles he'll just keep going and going. So, I turn and place my lips on his, kissing him sweetly. Justin kisses me back and then we pull away, a smile replacing the annoyed expression that was previously on his face.

"Do you forgive me?" asks Justin and I nod my head.

"I wasn't mad in the first place, but yes, I do forgive you," I smile and Justin hugs me.

"I love you," he says and I'm about to reply when a phone starts ringing. "Taylor's calling you," Justin mumbles and I shake my head.

"I have a special ringtone for Taylor and the one that's playing now is not hers. Check your phone," I say and pull out of the hug, stepping out of his way so that he can get to his phone. Picking it up, he holds it to his ear with his right hand, looking at me with a confused look on his face.

"Hello?"

---

HI GUYS I FINALLY UPDATED! Sorry for the short chapter though, it's the last week of school & it's been really busy. So many projects, so little time ...

ANYWAY, yeah I hoped you liked this chapter. 
Don't forget to vote & comment! I'll be back with Chapter 17 on saturday/sunday - hopefully<3

CONTACT: (this is also in my bio/about me)

email: pifffairysophia@hotmail.com (send me some fan mail if you'd like just make sure you tell me your wattpad name!)
twitter: @ayobiebah / @ohimsophia
tumblr: selenophobi-a.tumblr.com (link in bio/about me)
youtube: youtube.com/shawtyrauhlx
instagram: @ayosophia (linked in external link)

P.S I Would will be updated tomorrow! x