Chapter 9: The Best Day. (Part 2/2)

▫Payton▫

Three hours into the party and I was absolutely loving it. Everyone was having fun, there was so much food ... and I got to meet One Direction. I'm gonna say that this was pretty successful so far. Suddenly, the music quieted down and I turn my attention towards the little stage area that was set up. I walk over to Taylor, and she laughs.

"Go with Alfredo," Taylor says, as she motions for Alfredo to come over. Hiccupping, Taylor giggles and then continues her sentence. "He'll tell you what to do. Have fun!" she smiles and then turns away from me, going back to her conversation with whoever she was talking to. Sighing, I link arms wth Fredo and then he leads me to somewhere ... I recognize it as the backstage thing that was set-up for the performances tonight, but why am I here?

"What's going on? Alfredo, why are we back here?" I ask and he laughs.

"It's simple," he starts and then points over to the opposite end of the curtain. "When that curtain opens about one minute from the time you hear music, you'll walk over there and Antonio will lead you to where you need to go," says Alfredo and a smile grows on his face.

I look at him and tilt my head to the right, taking in what he just said. "I have no idea what's gonna happen but you're one of my closest friends so I'm trusting you, Alfredo," I say and he shoots me a thumbs up.

"I can't tell you anything and I would tell you if I could."

I nod my head at his statement, hearing the music start just as I'm about to speak.

"Well, I'm gonna head back out to your party. I know you'll love this surprise!" he calls out and I roll my eyes.

"If I don't love it, you owe me a trip to the house of trampolines!" I yell to him and I hear him laugh. "Why do my friends do this to me?!" I mutter to myself, grabbing my phone out of my pocket. I unlock the phone and log on to Twitter.

@paytonswift: wooo party's been amazing so far! about to be given a birthday surprise ... wonder what it could be.

I smile as some more Swifties and Beliebers send me birthday wishes, their tweets making me smile. I reply to a couple, retweet some and follow others, putting my phone away just as I see the curtain move a little. I speed-walk to the spot and instantly recognize Antonio, remembering that he's one of Justin's dancers ... wait, I think I know what's going on.

"Finally!" Antonio says as he gives me a quick hug. "Come on, you'll love this," he smiles and I follow him out onto the stage, sitting down on a stool that was placed about two feet from where I had walked on. And as soon as I turn my head ... I realize what's going on.

"I can fix up your broken heart, I can give you a brand new start. I can make you believe," he sings and strangely, a big smile grows on my face. Justin smiles and continues singing, handing me a bouquet of red roses.

This is the moment when I realized that he's trying to apologize to me.

He wants to get back together.

He actually does love me.

***

After Justin had sang to me, we headed backstage, dancing as the club music comes back on.

"What do you think?" asks Justin and I look at him, trying to understand what he means. "What do you think about us?" he asks, adding to his question so that I'd actually answer.

I run a hand through my hair and then let out a sigh. "I don't know, Justin. I think we should take it slow."

"Is that really what you want?" he asks, his eyes looking right into mine. Slowly, I nod my head and Justin nods his, taking in what I said.

"I love you, okay?" I say and kiss him on the cheek, a smile now on his face. "Now I have a party to get back to. Let's go!" I smile and take his hand in mine, running back out to the party.

"PAYTON THERE YOU ARE OH MY GOSH COME ON YOU HAVE PRESENTS TO OPEN!" a very excited Acacia yells and I blow a kiss to Justin before letting go of his hand and running over to the gift table with Acacia.

"Holy crap," I breathed out, taking in the big pile of presents in front of me.

"Which one are you gonna open first oh my gosh open this one!" laughs Acacia as she hands me a nicely wrapped pink gift. I laugh and then open it slowly, smiling at what's under the wrapping paper.

"THANK YOU ACACIA! OH MY GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU REMEMBERED!" I squeal excitedly and give her a huge hug. Acacia laughs and hugs me back, putting the now unwrapped gift in between a couple of others.

"I'm glad you like it but I think there's someone here to dance with you," she says and points behind me. I turn around and there's Justin, who changed out of his performing outfit and was now in a simple black shirt, jeans and sneakers.

"May I have this dance?" he smiles and I laugh.

"Of course," I smile and hold his hand while he leads me to a spot near the centre of the dance floor. The song that was playing was one of Taylor's old songs that she wrote for the Hannah Montana movie ... I think it's called "crazier" or something like that. Anyway, Justin wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck, resting me head on his chest as he held me close.

This was really the best day ever.

----

I never know how many pages I write when I use the Wattpad app. Sigh I think this is really short but I'm gonna make the next few longer, I promise.

The Payton Swift marathon will start on Monday because I'm on March break for the next week ... Ahhhh yes.

Anyway, read vote & comment & make sure that you check out my new Bieber fanfic called "I Can Save You."

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH