Chappie 35 - final chapter

Chapter 35

" where are you taking me Mr Travis?" Katie asked Leo as he carried her from their wedding reception quickly making sure to blindfold her before he bundled her into the ranch truck where she currently sat curious taking off for parts unknown on a surprise honeymoon.

"patience Mrs Travis" Katie chuckled they had taken to calling each other Mr and Mrs almost as if neither of them believed that earlier that day they had said their vows and were now indeed married. after a couple of minutes in companionable silence Leo spoke "we are here... No don't take it off yet, wait right there" he hurried as she automatically reached to remove the blindfold, hearing the door slam she sat in patiently the blindfold tied tight enough that no light came through "come on Mrs Travis you ready?"

Her senses worked into overdrive as he helped her step from the truck the first thing she noticed was the salty tang of the sea followed by the lapping of the waves against something that creaked as the motion moved it "okay Mrs Travis, welcome to your honeymoon" Leo whisk her blindfold away with an exaggerated flourish making Katie blink as her eyes adjusted to the light

"oh my.. A honeymoon on board such a beautiful boat how wonderful" Her eyes had landed on the beautiful boat that stood infront of her its cabins blazed with light and it was the biggest one she had ever seen, her eyes scanned what seemed to her big enough to be a gloating hotel her eyes moved along the sleek white side and they froze her breath backing up in her lungs the words Katie's promise was blazoned on the side and she thought that it was the sweetest thing anyone had ever done for her.

Leo watched the play of emotions cross his wife's face and he chuckled he hadn't wanted to share her with a hotel full of guests he wanted their honeymoon to be just them and the yacht was a great idea he had even bought it so he could name it. Her arms around his neck caught him by surprise for a second before he brought her flush against his body diving into her kiss like a starving man well it had been a while since he had her naked body against his "Katie your killing me... Do you want to see inside so we can get this honeymoon going?"

Katie didn't want to pull away she wanted her husband in the worst way possible "I know what I want.... But I'd like to see the boat first" his groan in her ear had a womanly power unearthing inside of her she loved the way he was as vulnerable to her flirting as she was to his. "come on Mr Travis give me the guided tour"

A few hours later Katie had explored every part of the yacht and the expensive gadgets it had to offer Leo had left her earlier he had gone to discuss their destinations with the captain their honeymoon was consisting of varying locations in Europe and some tropical islands he suggested she would like. Deciding she had seen enough and had waited long enough to make love to her husband again she went in search of her luggage where thanks to the help of Louise she had her very own surprise.

Leo thanked the captain and went in search of Katie their first destination would be Italy he wanted her to see Venice the sinking city he knew she would appreciate the culture she would see in the old buildings there. Walking into the main cabin that was the living room and he frowned she wasn't where he had left her an hour before and he felt the panic that had become familiar to him rise in his stomach before he quickly reminded himself there was no danger threatening them.

On a hunch Leo tried the bedroom "Katie" he called as he walked through the lounge "in here" her sultry voice called from the bedroom which adjoined the bigger room, he moved towards the sound the room dark except for the flickering of candles that had been placed around the room, but he barely noticed, his attention was on his not so blushing bride.

She was laid with her back propped on the pillows her hair cascading around her, he visibly swallowed as his eyes moved down almost involuntarily to the barely there black lacy bra that pushed her beautiful breasts together like a meal for his tasting, then the blood flowed quicker making the most male part of him push against his zipper as his eyes moved lower taking in the black garter belt and stockings before finally they stopped on the black patent heels on her dainty feet. He watched as she opened her thighs slowly and he almost came right there and then, the damn woman had no panties on he could see her womanly centre beckoning him closer " damn woman you are trying to kill me.. But what a way to go, you look... Wow"