Chappie 17

Contains sexual reference and bad language

Chappie 17

Im so happy i didnt expected this many reads or votes on my first attempt at writing but thank you all for the great comments enjoy xx

Katie sat at the traffic lights waiting for them to change when a honk behind her had her eyes raising to her mirror smiling when she recognised Leos truck behind her, throwing her arm out of the window and gave him a wave just as the lights turned green and allowed her to continue on her way back to the ranch with his truck tailing behind.

With the spare time to think her mind flew back to the house after she had told him everything it felt as if a weight had somehow been lifted off her shoulders by telling someone all the events of that night. She finally had another person she didnt have to lie to especially now that her relationship or whatever this was with Leo had her tied up in knots. When he had told her that they would cross the bridge of her infertilty when the time came she almost swollowed her tongue with shock, THEY would deal with it when it happened good god, things seemed to be moving so fast. Sure she had known Leo most of her adult life but their relationship had been a rocky one which had her avoiding him most of the time and now their relationship had changed desire had been added to the mix, they hadnt actually discussed what was happening between them she didnt think either was ready for the answer but the one thing she did know and she had told him the truth when she said she wanted to try and overcome some of her issues with herself but she needed the help to do so and he had promised to help her anyway he could.

Finally pulling into the ranch she navigated the long drive, putting some speed into her tiny car to reach the ranch house before Leo, as she knew he would he accepted the unspoken challenge and gunned his truck the newer model truck easily speeding past her five year old mini. He hax beaten her by a good few minutes so when she finally pulled infront of the ranch house he was out and stood talking to Jake who held a worried look upon seeing her car. Curiosity had her jumping out of the car and Jake immediately engulfing her in his arms and trying to lead her away from Leo and the front door, ''what is is Jay'' Katie sensed there was something really wrong and her suspicions were confirmed when she looked at Leo his dark brooding eyes glared at Jakes arms around her waist but his face still held a look of anger and concern. ''Jay whats happening why cant i go inside'' pushing her feet into the ground they ground to a halt and she refused to move until she was told ''the bastard left something on the porch, we are waiting for the police'' oh god oh god oh god, he had been here to the ranch, he knew where she was how?.

Breaking free of Jays arms she ran towards the porch intending to see what he had left she needed to see, as quick as a flash she was gabbed and crushed into someones chest Leo was holding her he was trying to protect her she understood but she needed to see this whatever it maybe. Placing her hands on his chest she looked into his eyes ''please Leo, i need to see this, please'' she watched the conflict in his eyes his need to protect her coming into fight against what she had asked of him, after what felt like minutes he sigh gave her the answer she wanted ''fine, but ill be right here okay'' Katie nodded her agreement and walked towards the porch her eyes darting right and left wondering if the bastard was watching this sick show.

Katie stopped in her tracks as her feet touched the porch her eyes remained glued on the vivid picture posted to the door of the ranch the picture was one of her as he had left her for dead, her arms were sprawled at her sides, her dress was torn and covered in blood, the bright red colour stood out in the image the trail leading to pool under her body. Her legs were open and her panties thrown to the side of her the image was demeaning and horrific but the words that had been written in red on the bottom corner had the blood stop and her head start to spin before the world went dark around her.