Chappie 15

This contains mild sexual references

Chappie 15

thank you all for your great comments and for reading sorry if this seems short. X

His hand kneaded her breasts rolling the nipple between his thumb and finger making the hard peaks tighten almost painfully her groan was captured by the hard press of his lips their mingled breathing echoing in the small room. She released a whimper of displeasure as he kissed down her cheek and down to her neck pausing to lick the salty tang as sweat covered her body her hands threaded in his hair pulling him closer just as his hands had stopped their wicked work on her breasts she groaned at the loss but it was short lived as he took a hardened nub in his warm mouth his wet tongue circling her nipple had her body arching off the bed trying to push herself closer groaning out his name in pleasure ''leo''

As quick as a flash she hooked her leg over his and pushed until he was pinned, him beneath her, the wicked gleam in his eyes telling her he liked her having control this had her loosing all inhibitions wanting to please him, she returned his smile and licked down his chest while her hands joined his fingers twining together then she pinned them to the bed sending a shiver down his body that she could feel, empowered by his response her tounge traced the indentations of his six pack abs moving slowly lower leaving a glistening trail of moisture behind, her mind taken over by the need to taste him she headed lower sending him a sultry smile from beneath her lashes before she ....

''KATIEEEEEEEEEE'' sounded in her ear quickly followed by someone bouncing on the bed. Katie instantly sat up disorientated , her breathing coming out in pants from residual desire and shock as she looked at Jay sprawled next to her in the bed his hair still touselled from sleep, his body encased in a white tshirt and blue checked shorts made him look like he had stepped from the pages of vogue magazine.

Shaking her head she growled ''what are you doing its seven fifteen in the morning Jay'' she looked at the clock for confirmation before exploding '' SEVEN FIFTEEN WHAT THE HELL JAY". Jake just chuckled he had gotten used to her grumpiness as soon as she woke, he had even given her a name he had called her the morning monster because the monster in question growled and frowned and she required a cup of coffee before becoming sociable.

giving another chuckle he threw the quilt off of her and held his hand out with a flourish bending low at the waist ''morning monster coffee awaits in the dining room'' Katie grumbled she couldnt believe she was awake this early and Jake had yet to give her a reason ''just because im not a care bare on steroids on a morning, which i may add makes you not normal, everybody i know hates mornings'', the statement brought a bigger smile to his face ''okay I'm up damn it give me a minute and ill join you in the kitchen'' Katie watched his eyes narrow in suspicion and she couldnt help the girly giggle that escaped her throat, ''i promise not to go back to sleep Jay''.

She wasnt prepared for when he launched himself on her bringing him above her on the bed ''want to know what happens if Katy waity goes back to sleep'' he asked a devious look spreading across his face causing his eyes to glitter down at her ''no what'' she asked defiantly what could he possibly do her, the internal question was soon answered by his girly scream of ''TICKLEY TIME''. Katie attempted to struggle but he was just too strong so all she could do was laugh and wiggle beneath him as his big body still pinned her to the bed and his fingers prodded into her ribs''Jay.....oh god.....stop...Jay ....please no'' her words escaping breathlessly inbetween bouts of almost painful laughter.

A cough brought their game to a stop and their attention to the doorway which held a tancturn looking Leo his face a blank mask, a few seconds passed no one spoke unable to stay quiet for long Jake broke the silence''good morning Leo, to what do we owe the pleasure'' as he was speaking he rolled off of her to the vacant side of the bed and propped himself up on the cushions like he belonged there. Leos eyes moved to Katie and stuck, she could feel her blush working its way up her cheeks as his eyes took in her silky nightgown, the nightgown she notice which had ridden in her struggle with Jake revealing the silky shorts beneath ''we were just..i mean Jay was just....waking me up'' she didnt like the way his face had closed off showing no emotion, he was a different man from the one the night before the Leo that had held her, kissed her and laughed with her was long gone the Leo standing infront of her now was remote, she wished she knew what was going thorough his head at seeing her and Jake like that, did he think there was something between her and her best friend, she dismissed the thought as soon as it had appeared Leo would see the difference Jay and her had a brother, sister relationship and nothing more.

''I was letting Miss Woodward know that the police will be here in an hour to question her about yesterady'' he took a last look at Katie and stomped his way down the hall, ''what crawled up him this morning'' Jake asked, he had to work hard to keep the confused look on his face while inside he was grinning like an idiot his plan was working, if he guessed his brother right the emotions that had flitted through his eyes were of raging jealousy of what he thought he had walked in on and seen, Jay just stood subconciously rubbing his hands with glee ''okay Katie, get showered and ill be in the kitchen''.

Katie watched Jake leave and threw herself back onto the bed and groaned what was with the weird moods this morning first Jake attacking her like they were five, then Leo stonewalling her, while his eyes ate her alive, he had even called her Miss Woodward, and what was with Jakes antics, men she decided were so confusing.

Leo's eyes as he had raked over her body brought her dream back to the front of her mind the way his mouth had .... she shook her head hoping to physically dislodge the images that had her body temperature rising. Quickly grabbing her clothes for the day she showered and went to join the boys for the day ahead.

what she wasnt expecting was to find Leo alone in the dining room drinking his coffee and reading the daily paper, her eyes whirled around the room, where was Jake '' he's not here, he was called for an emergency at the hospital'' Katie jumped at the sound of his deep voice, yet again he had scared the daily lights out of her with his observational skills. ''Oh, he didnt say'' she said as she slid in the chair to his right and poured herself a matching mug of the brown ambrosia. They drank in awkward silence neither one saying a word ''Are you sleeping with my brother'' his frank softly spoken question shocked her, the high handedness of the man to ask such a question''look Leo just because we, we ...kissed it doesnt mean that everything i do is your business''

Leo clenched his hands around his coffee, non of his business he'd d be damned, the goddamn woman gives him the best kiss of his life and she rubs herself all over him and it was non of his business if she had gone from his arms to his brothers. When he had walked in and saw his brother laid on top of her it had taken every ounce of his will power to stop himself pulling him off her and taking out all his frustration on his brothers face. Then he had caught sight of her state of undress the silk nightgown barely covered her lucious breasts at the top and mid thigh at the bottom. Unfortunately or fortunately whichever way you look at it, the nightgown had ridden up reavealing matching tight silk booty shorts and he had practically swollowed his tounge. His blood had travelled to below his waistband at the sight of her long creamy legs within touching distance and his brother had just sat there smug looking not even trying to shield what was his from Leos eyes.

now the woman says its not any of his damned buisiness ''like hell its not my business,

do you rub your pretty little ass on everyone then go back into my brothers arms''. Leo knew he had made a mistake as soon as the words had left his mouth the colour drained from her cheeks making her tragic blue eyes stand out on her face. At that minute he could have smacked himself upside the head what was wrong with him this was how he showed her what a good guy he could be by basically call her a tease, the little voice in his head echoed his thoughts ..great job dumbass.

Katie rose with as much dignity as she could muster she responded ''for your information what me and Jake are is none of your damned business and if you must know there has been two men i have known intimately and the bastard who is trying to kill me was the fucking first, so do not ever insinuate that i am a slut Leo because if anyone in this room would qualify for that it would be you and your vast number of easy women'' the knock at the door had her head raising and her spine rigid with anger she left a stunned Leo at the table and went to answer the questions the police wished to ask. As she neared the door a tirade of curses followed from the dining room which caused a small smile to raise on her face, take that and smoke it she thought.

Thank you again hope you enjoyed it x