Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Thankyou all for the wonderful comments, sorry about the late upload been extremely buusy the last few days. Well enjoy x

Leo looked down at the woman he loved that lay in his arms her head resting on his outstretched arm he couldnt remember a time when he had spent a night with a woman and all they did was sleep it was an eye opening experience and something so intimate that he wondered how he had escaped feeling like this before. Then again he mused his other women hadnt been Katie, his eyes traced the way she looked as she slept her dark brown hair fanned over his arm and pillow, it shone in the places where the sun rays touched it as it peaked through the curtains. Her creamy skin held a rosey tint under its surface reminding him of peaches and cream, a sigh escaped her as she snuggled closer the noise and exhale of breath on his bare chest quickly had his attention riveted on her plump lips which were slightly parted when she slept, the urge to kiss her awake became to much he needed to capture the taste of her again more than he needed his next breath, lowering his head he could feel her even breathing fan over his face before it hitched as his lips made contact with hers.

Katie was having the most wonderful dream she felt warm lips press against hers the pressure making them widen so the kiss could be deepened, wondering hands pulled against a warm body the contact making her nipples immediately hard so swift was her bodies desire she stiffened in the embrace. ''Morning sleeping beauty'' she noticed the absence of the lips first followed swiftly by the stroking of a hand down her back slightly under the hem of her vest top. For the first time she registered this wasnt a dream the body under her hands felt real and solid, the heartbeat against her chest that pounded with a rhythem with hers seemed genuine, curious now she fluttered her eylashes before opening them and instantly locking eyes with Leo, definately not a dream she decided at the hungry look in his eyes.

''Mmmm ..Morning'' she sighed out as she stretched like a content cat against him, Leo couldnt help letting his eyes wonder over her body, she had a body to make men melt, he felt a few degrees too hot himself, Her lucious breasts were pushed further into his chest as she arched her back and raised her arms over her head bringing them together like a feast for his enjoyment ''God woman are you trying to kill me'' he muttered aloud as he rolled onto his back to avoid the temptation, now wasnt the right time for him to make love to her, he had no doubt that he would be making love and not just having sex. Leo had promised himself their first time would be romantic and extremely different from the way her introduction to anything intimate had been, he wanted to cherish her make her feel like the only woman in the world and claim her as his woman to the world.

Katie heard his dark mutter and smiled to herself she had seen the look in his eyes as he had stared at her chest, she hadnt thought about anything but to relieve the tension in her muscles from being cramped in one place too long through the night. Her smile grew wider as she realised he had stayed with her through the night, when the police had gone and it was just them left on the ranch she didnt feel safe enough to sleep on her own she wouldnt let the fear consume her but with everything that had been happening she just needed to be held. Katie knew it was alot to ask of a man like Leo to stay the night in her bed and not give into the desire that was hounding them both the more time they spent together but he seemed to have known what she had needed as the instant they had changed and got under the sheets he had turned her away from him bringing her back against his chest their bodies immediately responding and fitting around each other as if they had been sleeping together for years and not just the first time. The love that flowed through her system for this quiet complicated man was the sweetest feeling she had ever felt it was like a light in the darkness of the terror surrounding her and the all consuming need to be what this man wanted and needed made her lean over him as he lay on his back and kissed him trying to find a outlet for the love that was pouring out of her, she hoped to tell him with actions what she wasnt yet ready to say in words.