Chappie 16

Chappie 16

i try and upload daily but its notalways possible, thank you for your great responses to the chapters enjoy x

This chapter contains mild sexual references and bad language

So the girl thought she was safe hiding away on the Double T ranch with her boyfriend did she, she was nothing but predictable, he knew her every move and he had planned for it, smiling to himself he got out of his truck and just walked up to the door and knocked she wouldnt even know it was him. As the door opened she smiled in response ''Katie how are you i heard what happened'' her smile of response had his blood heating and his body instantly hardening in desire, that was what had first attracted him to her the smile that held secrets he wanted to discover.

''Im fine you want to come in'' did he? could he risk being discovered to torment himself with her presence, while all the time he was fighting the urge to pin her down and hear her screams as he plunged himself in her dry heat, feeling the blood flowing from her veins as he plunged a knife into her soft body with each thrust. Just standing here knowing she still carried his mark from the night he had first seen her their first sexual encounter. it made him feel all the better knowing she was unwilling her screams for help and her fighting turned him like nothing ever could. Maybe just maybe he could indulge himself in her body now it would mean speeding up his plans to torment her first until she was ready to fight him but a noise behind her 'signalled she was not alone in the house ''No its okay i just came to see if you were okay' ill be seeing you take care now'' she said her goodbyes and shut the door as he turned round down the porch steps, whistling his way to his car the little tease wouldnt know what hit her, she thought she was safe did she playing house but she was far from it and soon he promised himself soon she would be screaming out his name as the life left her eyes and his body pumped inside her.

Katie headed back towards the kitchen, the town had been so supportive and she had recieved several visitors in the last couple of days all asking how she was and glad that she was safe. Nonna Kay was stood at the counter baking as she entered the modern kitchen, ''what are you making'' she looked down at the mixture of fruit and the bowl of flour ''ill be making a flan but we have no cream so itll have to keep until Leo gets back'' at the mention of his name anger burned in her gut, they had been avoiding each other in the week since he had demanded to know if she and Jake were sleeping together ''its okay Nonna ill drive to town, i need to stop by the house and pick up some clothes'' Katie raised her hand as the older woman opened her mouth to object ''ill be careful and plus i have my phone if i need it'' that being said she picked up her keys and walked for her car that had been parked in the garage.

Gently pushing open the door to her house she braced herself for what she knew she would see inside, her face contorted into confusion as the hall looked exactly like it should the umberella stand was the right way up with all the contents in their rightful places. Katie stepped cautiously into the lounge her confusion growing as all the mess had been cleaned her photos were safe in brand new photo frames, her couch was brand spanking new and slightly darker than her damaged one, she stepped around the door holding her breath to see the words she knew she would find but to her amazement there was nothing but blank clean wall what was going on?

A noise from the kitchen had her tensing and slowly making her way towards the sound her eyes nearly popped out of her head when she walked into the kitchen and found Leo attempting to fix up a brand new coffee machine on her worktop, ''what the hell are you doing here'' the way he jumped would almost have been comical if it wasnt for the fact he was in her house uninvited and without her knowledge, she watched in fascination as his embarrassment showed and his hand moved to rub the back of his neck ''i um..didnt think you would be able to face the cleaning so i thought..um we thought that we could do it for you'' he finally finished with a sheepish smile that had the anger dissolving in a rush of warmth, this annoying but crazy man wanted to help make things easier ''thank you Leo, it means alot i dont know when id have been ready to face it'' she watched his face as she moved closer the sheepish look gave way to a fire that was burning in his eyes that look had desire coursing through her veins until she was sure a similar fire burned in hers.