The Way You Do

That night, Frida wouldn't only really dine with Henry, but also her son and grandchildren, living in different countries they didn't always have the opportunity to be all together but when that happened she tried to spend the most of the time with, they would stay in Sweden together for a few more weeks, so she didn't want to do anything but be with them, maybe that's how she stopped thinking so much about Benny and began to focus instead on what she had at the time.

They were gathered at the dinner table, sharing smiles and chatting about everything ... they also wanted to know how the new projects were doing.

Hans: —took a sip of wine,— how are the new songs going?

Frida: well, next week we will have to record the last part of the second song, but at least the recording is ready, only the post production is missing.

Henry: what about Linda's birthday?

Frida: we have been agreeing some things, we already know what wardrobe we will use and we still have to choose the songs and all of that.

Ilona: I would like to go to the studio with you.

Jonathan: It's a good idea, I also want to go and see the whole process.

Frida: there's not much to do this week but the next one I can take you.

Ilona: grandma, you're already committed, I really hope you take us.

Frida: of course, you know that I don't promise anything without fulfilling, —she paused,— although there is something I must tell you and I want to know your opinions, especially yours, Henry.

Henry: of course, what is it about?

Frida: they have proposed us to make a new album.

Jonathan: that's fantastic.

Ilona: the truth is already time to new album.

However, the others made a deep silence for a few long seconds, they knew what it took to make an entire album, Henry knew that this could be a big change in everything, including in his relationship with Frida.

Henry: and what did you decide?

Frida: we haven't decided anything, it is something that we must talk about and think well.

Henry: if you agree, you mean we will have to stay in Stockholm for a long period.

Frida: if it becomes a reality, yes.

The dinner and the atmosphere became a bit heavier at that time, it was noticeable the tension that existed between Frida and Henry, it was very uncomfortable but he has always been understanding and had never taken contrary to Frida, but in those last months the situation was getting a little tense between both.

Hans: —as he got up from the table,— I think we'll leave, it's getting a little late and tomorrow is another day.

Frida: if the children want, can they stay here tonight?

Hans: what children? everyone is older than you and me together.

Frida: —everyone laughed,— they will always be children for me —she kissed Hans' forehead— including you who are a thousand times taller than me.

Hans: okay, stay here and no returns are accepted.

Those days passed like that, Björn and Agnetha saw each other as few times as they could. Frida and Benny that week didn't see each other anymore and instead she spent time with her grandchildren and son, even with Henry, although she had a hard time being with him without feeling guilty for thinking about Benny was something she had to do. On Thursday night Agnetha called Frida on her cell phone: