Mamma Mia! Here we go again.

The next day Agnetha woke up with a horrible headache, and also with a horrible look, her hair was all tangled although she had a tail, her eyes were black all the outline and lashes, barely she could lift her head, her eyes half open the first thing they saw was Björn lying next to her, he looked so cute, despite her discomfort she smiled and kissed his cheek.

They were still dressed in the clothes of the party, she heard a noise outside and got up from the bed to leave the room, with her hand on her head and still with eyes half closed  saw that Frida was in the kitchen and looked to the living room, said good morning to Frida and sat on the breakfast table.

Agnetha: is Benny still sleeping?

Frida: don't you remember that he left last night?

Agnetha: oh! -she paused- true, I forgot it completely.

Frida grabbed a glass of water and a pill and handed it to Agnetha.

Frida: how do you feel?

Agnetha: horrible. The headache is killing me.

Frida: in fact you look horrible, take it so would feel better. -she laughed-.

Agnetha: luckily Björn still doesn't wake up, he's going to be scared if he sees me like that.

Frida: there you will know if he loves you or not.

Agnetha: what are you preparing?

Frida: Not much, what I could find in the fridge.

Agnetha: but it smells delicious, I'm really starving.

Björn just at this moment came in and got to hear that last part.

Björn: how did my hungry monster woke up?

Agnetha: -she covered her face- don't look at me.

Björn: why not?

Agnetha: Well the truth is not the image I want you to have of me. I look like that, a monster.

Björn: -He took her hands and pulled them away from her face- Oh yeah, you look like a monster.

Agnetha separated Björn from her and hit his chest.

Agnetha: get away, stupid.

Björn: -bent to her and gave her a kiss- im kidding, for me you are the most beautiful no matter how you look.

Agnetha: ha ha, who believes you?

Björn: you -kissed her again-, do you feel better?

Agnetha: the truth is that now I have a headache.

Björn: I know how to get rid of the headache.

Agnetha: ah yes, how?

Frida: tell it in her ear, please! I don't want to be part of that conversation.

Björn and Agnetha looked at Frida and laughed, Björn approached Agnetha's ear and explained how he can cure a headache... so you can imagine it.

He began to kiss her neck and then her mouth, after some thirty seconds kissing she put her finger in the middle of their mouths and turned her face.

Agnetha: stop, Björn. It's enough.

Frida: if it's for me, don't worry I'm deaf and blind or I can go out, too.

Agnetha: No, Frida, don't go. Come with me to my house.

Frida: Agnetha but I wanted to go to my house first.

Ex, Lovers And Coworkersजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें