Chiquitita.

Frida, as soon as she found out what had happened to Agnetha, went to the hospital as fast as she could, when she entered the hall she saw Benny who was in the waiting room and went to where he was. Benny didn't hesitate to hug her, so they lasted about a minute and Benny kissed her cheeks then worried looked at her hand.

Benny: why are you using that cane?

Frida: I'm a little tired and the cane helps me walk better.

Benny: since when do you use it?

Frida: a few months ago, but I need to know how Agnetha is.

Benny: she's better, Linda, Christian and Björn are in the room with her.

At that moment Björn left the room with the face of afflicted, he knew that Agnetha was like that because of him and if something happened to her he couldn't resist it.

Frida: Björn, what happened with Agnetha?

Björn: -his voice was muffled- She, her pressure went up and she fainted.

Frida: -got even more anguished- how is she now?

Björn: she's weak but better.

Frida: can I come in to see her?

Björn: yes, I suppose you do, but she doesn't want to see me.

Frida: no wonder why, I'll go see her.

Frida went to the room, when she entered there was Agnetha in bed, still very pale. Christian was on her right side and Linda on her left side both taking her hand, Frida tried to be as stealthy as possible so as not to stun her, she took Christian's side and took his shoulder.

Agnetha had her eyes closed and that's why she thought that she was not going to see her but Agnetha felt her and made the effort to open her eyes a bit.

Agnetha: Frida ...

Frida: Agnetha, I'm here.

Agnetha: I thought I was going to die (a tear came out of her eye).

Frida: shh ... do not say that, neither you nor anyone here is going to die.

The family head doctor entered the room followed by Benny and Björn, Christian and Linda didn't hesitate to ask how their mother was doing, Björn stood beside Frida praying that everything was fine.

Doctor: Agnetha, how do you feel?

Agnetha: I'm much better, doctor... I even feel like I could go home.

Doctor: You still can't leave because we'll leave you in observation for some three or four hours more.

Christian: doctor, but what happened to my mom?

Doctor: her blood pressure, she had it very high and that caused the fainting and that's why she is now weak. Any strong emotion, Agnetha?

Agnetha: -made eye contact with Björn- no doctor, maybe I'm just tired.

Doctor: then you will need to rest, zero strong emotions and I will give you a pill to control the pressure, they will be stronger now.

Linda: Mom, did you get stressed by the show and the party? I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked you to show up again.

Agnetha: Noo, Linda, it's not that. Don't worry, nothing of that. I'm fine -tried to force a smile to not worry her children-.

At that moment Harry entered the room, Björn was quite upset to see him there but could not say anything, had to swallow all his feelings especially for what had happened with Agnetha.