"ADIÓS MOTHERFUCKER". (the party)

When they left the stage ABBA didn't hesitate to embrace, a group hug that felt fantastic, they wanted to kiss and caress each other but they couldn't do more, they were not alone. Lena and Mona quickly went to the backstage also to hug and congratulate their husbands, despite everything, they thought that it was a great presentation although they noticed sometimes they were flirting but it was not the time to claim that.

In the group that ABBA was with their children, Lena and Mona also entered, each taking the arms of their husbands and entering the conversation.

Mona: —kissed Benny,— you were fantastic my love, in fact, everyone was, congratulations.

Agnetha and Frida smiled at her so it wouldn't feel as if they were ignoring her but the truth is that Frida couldn't stand the fact of seeing her like that with the love of her life, Agnetha was also stung of having to see Björn and Lena embracing and kissing, wishing she could change the situation and be her who was like that next to him as in the old days.

Frida and Agnetha went straight to the dressing room to relax a bit before going out to the party, and they couldn't continue to see Björn and Benny playing to be happy with their wives.

Agnetha: what's next?

Frida: have a good time!!

Agnetha: "You were fantastic my love" —said in a shrill voice trying to imitate Mona—.

Frida: —laughed and threw Agnetha a cloth she had in her hand,— you couldn't have done it better.

Someone knocked on the door.

Agnetha: come in.

Björn and Benny went into the dressing room, Björn quickly went to Agnetha who was standing in front of the mirror and wrapped his arms around her belly to hug and then kiss her on the neck.

Agnetha: Björn not here —took his hand off her body—.

Björn: why not?

Benny sat on the couch next to Frida who was lying there.

Frida: what are you doing here?

Benny: how do I do here? —he kissed her— I came to see you.

Frida: your wife won't like to know you're with your ex in the dressing room.

Benny: she's in the party and you're not my ex.

Agnetha: they are everywhere, if I were you I would not be so confident.

Benny and Björn decided to go out to their dressing rooms to change their suits, Agnetha and Frida did the same and put on more comfortable and elegant clothes. They went out to the party holding hands, and everyone was there, including Björn and Benny with their wives, when they saw them they didn't even stop where they were, Fridnetha looked at them with the corner of their eyes and followed where the others were.

Frida took Henry and gave him a kiss and in turn he smiled and congratulated her on that magnificent show, Benny who was watching everything put his hand on his mouth trying to control his anxiety and walked around. Agnetha and Frida greeted everyone there, hadn't had time to do it and also congratulated them for the wonderful show.

The party was attended by all of their grandchildren and children, both Frida, Agnetha, Björn and Benny. Everyone was on the dance floor, the atmosphere was fresh, fun and partying. Agnetha was dancing with Harry whom she had invited and Frida was dancing with Henry, they were having fun which was the most important thing.

Agnetha had a glass of champagne from the waiter on the tray, she needed to get a boost because she wasn't dancing with Björn. She and Harry were getting closer and closer as they smiled, he was holding one of her hand and from time to time he turned her around, she took sips from the glass.