Benny's Tea.

Monday again. When Björn woke up he didn't assimilate his reality immediately, he thought he was still with Agnetha, turned around smiling and saw that his reality was different, his wife was the woman next to him, he turned around again, he didn't want to accept that moment, but at the same time he felt guilty because didn't want to betray Lena in that way.

He was more excited to go to work than to have slept at home. When he arrived Benny was already there, they greeted each other and went to the meeting room, there they would wait for the others. Agnetha entered, Björn automatically changed his face, as they were alone in the room didn't hesitate to kiss her, although she also wanted, she  was a little shy.

Agnetha: Björn, no! What if someone enters?

Björn: nothing, they come in and see us ...

Björn kept kissing her, it was something that he couldn't control himself, Agnetha also enjoyed it and lost control, at this moment someone opened the door, Agnetha was frightened and quickly separated from Björn, when they managed to see that it was Frida they could breathe new happy. Frida, seeing that, raised her eyebrows and smiled.

Frida: good morning, I wonder what would have happened if I was someone else.

Björn: good morning. The good thing is that it was you.

Benny got up from his seat, he was also happy to see Frida, he went to her to also give her a welcome kiss but she stopped him with her finger.

Frida: no, Görel is about to enter ...

Sure enough, at this moment Görel entered the meeting room, there were the four standing and static, would know how to behave being together was what worried them the most, the kiss between Agnetha and Björn was uncontrollable, what if it had been someone else instead of Frida who came into the room? another story was being told ... Görel a little strange by the reaction of them, greeted them as usual and they sat down, Frida next to Benny and Agnetha next to Björn ...

Görel, as is her habit began to talk about all the plans they had, however, the four only heard a blah blah in their heads. Benny began to bump into Frida's belly as if he wanted something more, then continued down to her thighs, she tried to move his hands away but he continued, decided to get up and drink water and to stop that moment, then stay next to Görel while she saw everything she had on her ipad.

Benny: —interrupted Görel while she spoke,— Hey, I have a doubt .

Görel: tell me ...

Benny: it's that I need you to confirm that we'll have to work the whole holiday, right?

Görel: how? What do you mean?

Everyone looked at him confused ...

Frida: can you explain?

Benny: yes, simple. We can not have vacations if we want to do a good job. Don't you think so, Görel?

Görel: well yes, you're right but a break of a few days wouldn't be bad.

Benny: correction, it would be bad, we can't take even half a day of rest.

Frida: —was starting to get upset with Benny—Benny, I think you should stop now.

Görel: something happens?

Frida: I'm going to Switzerland for the holidays.

Benny: there it is... you see it? You should tell her she has commitments here and can't go.

Things were starting to get out of control, it seemed a marriage crisis between the two ... Frida was red with anger.

Frida: Benny Andersson, can we talk a moment? —while opened the door of the room. Benny followed her and they went into the hall to continue arguing.— What's wrong with you?