The Visitor

Agnetha: everything smells delicious, —she looked at Björn and couldn't stop smiling—.

Björn: it's delicious, love. We can start eating, I know you're hungry.

Frida: sure you cooked?

Björn: try it and you'll see.

Everyone began to serve the food, especially Agnetha, filled her plate as if the world were going to end, she really was hungry. Benny opened the wine and served in everyone's glass, unlike Agnetha, more than eating, Frida took her favorite part because it was time to drink wine. And while they were still eating, Björn had the idea that each one would say some words and toast for something.

Björn: I will start —raising his glass—, I want to give thanks for this moment, for us and especially because I can have Agnetha here with me today —he took her hand and kissed it—.

Agnetha: I am grateful for the new opportunity to love us that life gave us, for the new opportunity to be together.

Benny: I give thanks because we have each other and because true love never dies.

Frida: I toast for the sexual lives of each one of us that has been active after a while.

Everyone started to laugh.

Benny: if you hadn't made that comment, it wouldn't be you.

Agnetha: who told you we were inactive?

Björn: Anna, you weren't...?

Agnetha: no.

Björn: how? with whom? —He was getting jealous—.

Agnetha: sin is said, not the sinner. —she enjoyed seeing Björn's face—.

Frida: the only thing that went through your vagina was a soap, admit it.

Benny: what a nice subject to talk to while we're eating. Honey, do you want to toast something more or just for that?

Frida: —kissed him,— I toast because I love you so much and because all this has been perfect.

Benny and Frida got up to dance although they were not young and they didn't have the same energy of almost forty years ago, they enjoyed it a lot. Meanwhile, Agnetha and Björn sat on the sofa, Anna leaning against Björn's chest while he hugged her.

Björn: do you want to dance?

Agnetha: I want you to kiss me.

Björn: you don't even have to ask me.

Björn pulled Agnetha's hair from her face and stretching his arm to reach her hip began to kiss her gently, and suddenly they forgot that they weren't alone, the kiss became more intense, Björn in every pause biting Agnetha's lips, the tongues ​​were incorporated and BennyFrid stopped dancing to see what was happening, they looked at each other and then at Björnetha. Immediately Benny and Frida understood that it was time to leave them alone. When Björnetha heard when they were leaving stopped kissing, and realized that Frida and Benny had already left. Agnetha got up from the sofa and although they were BennyFrid she was a bit embarrassed, Björn hugged her from behind and kissed her neck.

Björn: don't think about that, I'm sure they also want their night alone.

Agnetha: then, stop speaking and kiss me.

Björn took her waist and took her to the sofa while he kissed her, Agnetha began to unzip Björn's pants, both were very excited but it was difficult to do it on that small sofa. They gradually settled into the ground, Björn gently placed Agnetha on the floor and he was on top of her, there they were, thirsting for love, feeling a greater force that impelled them to sin.