Welcome Back, Frid.

Björn and Benny were crazy all over Agnetha's cottage, they tried to fix everything before the girls arrived, they had bought flowers, they prepared food, fixed the table in the dining room, put flowers in a vase there, they heard a car approaching. Benny in particular was very nervous, as if he was going to see his girlfriend for the first time, in fact, it was the first time this year that he would see Frida, he missed her a lot and couldn't wait a second longer to be with her.

They went to the door to open it while Björn helped Benny to look good and Benny helped Björn, they took the flowers each and gave their best smile until the door opened. Frida first hugged Björn and then hurried to Benny's arms, it had been two and a half weeks since they last time they saw each other but felt it had been a century.

Björn handed the bouquet to Agnetha while they hugged and they looked at BennyFrid, Benny squeezed Frida hard as he hugged and kissed her and smiling in every paused, they couldn't detach themselves, they felt that had already spent a long time separated and deserved to be together forever. Frida also received the flowers, they didn't stop smiling.

Frida: —shouted excitedly,— Happy New Year.

Benny: Happy New Year and welcome, I missed you a lot.

Frida: —kissed him without taking her hand off his face,— I missed you too.

Agnetha: surely you also missed us.

Frida: in fact, yes —she went  to hug them but without letting go of Benny's hand,— I missed that we were all together.

At this moment there was a group hug. Then Benny and Björn helped them to take off the big coats and shoes, left it on the furniture in the entrance and went to the dining room, there was a table full of food waiting for them. Benny wanted to be with Frida all the time, before helping her to sit down he kissed her again and she didn't hesitate to let herself go. Björn opened the chair to Agnetha and sat next to her and both holding hands smiled because at last Frida had returned.

Benny was still hugging Frida as he breathed in her neck and kissed her, she just kept quiet waiting for him to decide to separate.

Frida: Benny, are you going to let me sit down?

Benny: I can not.

Frida: then let's eat standing like this?

Benny: yes, or do you want to eat sitting on my lap?

Björn: in what you decide if you eat standing or Frida on top of you, Agnetha and I are going to eat because the food is getting cold.

Agnetha: in fact, if you want another type of menu you can go to the bedroom, we don't have problems, so there is more food for us.

Frida: you're a wolverine —she separated from Benny and opened her chair to sit at the table,— I'm hungry too.

Benny: —he also sat next to her,— then let's eat.

The four of them began to eat the exquisite food that the boys had prepared, shared smiles and talked about how they had spent it during the holidays.

Björn: Agnetha and I were together on the night of Christmas Eve and also at Christmas.

Frida: —open-mouthed,— how? Together? What do you call "together"?

Benny: Frida, don't be so innocence! They had sex.

Agnetha: we make love.

Benny: whatever you aliens do, you understood me.

Björn: it's the best Christmas I've had.

Agnetha: —smiled and took Björn's chin to be able to kiss him,— it was definitely different.

Frida: but did you make love where?