Christmas Eve with Björnetha

It was 4:00 p.m. the day of Christmas Eve, Agnetha was lying in her bed, she had just arrived to buy the last gifts that she needed for Christmas, but she was thinking about what she should wear that night, besides she didn't know if it was a good idea to spend that Christmas nearby of Björn and Lena but every year they did it and couldn't pass it away from her grandchildren and children.While she was still thinking about the matter, her eyes were closed and her cell phone rang, she didn't see who was but she answered.

Agnetha: hey...

Linda: mom, it's me!

Agnetha: Linda! Something happens?

Linda: no, I wanted to know if you're ready for tonight.

Agnetha: —didn't know what to answer,— at what time we are going to meet?

Linda: at 7:00 p.m. be ready...

Agnetha: it's fine, call me when you all are ready.

When Agnetha hung up the phone got out of bed and went to the closet to choose the clothes she would wear that night. She had so many clothes on the floor that didn't know what to do, didn't know what to wear, she wanted to look sexy but elegant and with the cold outside didn't know what she could use.

She went for a shower, there she exfoliated her body with sea salt, lavender and coconut oil. While she was massaging every part of her body, she thought of Björn and every time he had made her his own in these last months. She was afraid of not being able to control herself that night, that's why she was very anxious, she was nervous of having Björn nearby, of having her family, the family that belonged to both of them but that she was no longer his wife, she was also afraid of having to treat Lena closely.

She rinsed her whole body and took the towel that was out of the shower, rolled her body in it and went out. She dried off and put on her robe to get out of the bathroom, went to the dressing table and took out all her makeup, already in the morning she had gone to the beauty salon to do her hair. Started to put on makeup.

After half an hour she finished making herself as simple as she could and when she realized it was already 6:30 p.m. and still not finished dressing, Linda who lived next to her house was about to arrive. She put on black pantyhose and a red dress a little more on the knee with sleeves and details in sequins, also put on shoes with a medium black heels, a long coat. At that moment, Linda entered Agnetha's room and got a fright.

Agnetha: Linda! What time did you arrive?

Linda: we have about 10 minutes down there.

Agnetha: where are my girls?

Linda: down. Mom, you are beautiful!

Agnetha: not as much as you are.

Agnetha took her handbag and went down, her granddaughters quickly ran to hug her when they saw her go down, she also hugged and kissed them, also greeted Jens who was there. When arriving at the house of Björn and Lena everything was full of Christmas lights of various colors, Santa Claus with the sleigh in an inflatable doll and several elves. The house was very Christmas, when they arrived, Lena welcomed them, even Agnetha.

They went to the room before going to the table, there was Anna, Emma, Calle and Björn. When he saw her his eyes sparkled, he was happy to see her and she looked beautiful.Björn got up from the couch where he was sitting and first greeted his granddaughters, then Jens and Linda and finally Agnetha, he had to think how he was going to say he was dying to throw himself and kiss her but he knew he couldn't and owed all control himself.

She approached him and extended her hand, he grabbed it and they approached a little to hug as a synonym of greeting. Lena while talking to Linda didn't take her eyes off of them for a minute.