31.

I woke up, and I dont remember what happened. I on a couch on top of Bronnson. On top of? Wait... No.. it couldn't have happened. Anthony. NO!!!! I shake Bronnson up. 

"GET UP YOU BASTERD!!!" I yell while slapping him on his face. He wakes up. 

"What God Dammit? Some people are tying to sleep here." he yells back.

"Did we do 'it'?" I ask.

"Do what? Have Sex? No we didn't. Shit you were the one who fell asleep on me." He says pushing me off the couch. I get up and look for my phone. Its 1 am. I walk back to wear the prom was. Only about 15 couples were left and some single people. I still didnt see Tony. I decided to go to bathroom. As soon as I turned the corner I saw Kenzi walk out with who was that. Wait? Anthony? 

"What the hell?" I yell. "Bitch, get off of him." I push her away from him. "What happened? Anthony how could you do this to me?" I yell and tears start forming in my eyes.

"Me? What about you? Hanging with that Bronnson kid. What did I ever do to deserve that." he yells back.

"What are you talking about? Nothing happened between Bronnson and me. I cant believe you would think that. " I say sobbing loudly, "I loved you."

"Really then why did I see you guys laughing on the stairs outside. Or sleeping next to each other on the couch upstairs. IF you were flirting with him, or better yet, having sex with him." 

"No, there is a very good reason for those accusations, but for you I doubt it. And with her? Why? She was my best friend." I pointed at Kenzie.

"Kenzie and I didnt do anything! She was covering up this." He takes out his hand that was in his sleeve. It was bandaged.

"Omgosh," I ran to him and gently touched his hands. "Babe, are you okay? What happened?" 

"Well, when I saw you and Bronnson laughing, I got really mad and I punched a mirror. And then Kenzie saw me on the floor crying, she helped me with my wounds. Thats all that happened." I looked up at him and he was crying. "Babe, im sorry, for whatever I did to make you go with Bronnson. It really hurt me though, to see you with him. And that post?" 

"Well what happened was, I was looking for you, and I bumped into him. He said he would help me look for you. And when we both couldn't find you. He said I looked stressed so he gave me some LSD. When you saw us on the stairs we were laughing because I tripped. When you saw us on the couch, we just fell asleep because of the drugs. Thats all that happened. Im sorry for everything. For upsetting you, for hurting you, everything." I saw sobbing into his chest.

"Baby, its okay. I forgive you. There is an explanation to why you couldn't find me. I was getting ready for your surprise." He pulls out a key card. "We are spending a night here together." 

"Aww, Babe your the best! I love you! Lets go already!"

Authors Note: Just pretend thats in a hotel and they are in there prom outfits

liked by nick, jakepaul, themendesfamily, erikacostell, and 105,674,327 others 

imbrookemendes our struggles make us stronger @imanthonytruj//pc: @kenznyc 

view all 801,474,237 others 

jakepaul thats the right couple

erikacostell thats more like it 

themendesfamily oml stick to one boy 

imanthonytruj I love you babe