24.

liked by imbrookemendes, jakepaul, loganpaul, imchancesutton, 765,432,345 others 

imamthonytruj There was only one thing I wanted to order, but Brooke wasn't on the menu// @imbrookemendes//📷: @jakepaul 

view all 65,321,123 comments 

imbrookemendes did you check under the dessert section? lol jkjk love you babe😘❤

trujillobrookelynn I thought he was naked at first... 

jakepaul OHHHIIIOOOOO 

imchancesutton OHHHIIIOOOO 

____________________________

Today's the day of my prom, and I wake up at 7:30 filled with excitement. The prom starts at 6:30 pm, but we have to start getting ready early. Last night, We picked up Erika last night and dropped the boys off at the PLAZA, the hotel they are going to be staying at for the remainder of the trip. Lexi, my best friend from New York, came over last night so that we could get ready together today. She sleeps on the floor, while Erika and I share my bed together. I wake both of them up, and we start to get ready. We head downstairs and there is my parents and brother eating breakfast. 

"Come guys, come eat! We can't have you guys leave on an empty stomach! Especially on this very important day." My mom says in a sing-song voice. She smiles. We sit down on the dinning room table and we start eating a breakfast of scrambled eggs, toast, and bacon. Just then, we hear a knock at the door. 

"Ill get it!" my dad says standing up and putting his plate in the sink. He walks out of the room, only to come back with a girl behind him. She pops out.

"Hey guuuys! Did you miss me???" she yells and Erika and I run to hug her.

"TESSA!" we yell together.

"I thought you couldn't make it, weren't you doing that dance camp?" I asked, still in shock that she was here.

"Yeah, but I asked Tristan to cover for me today and tommorrow. There was no way I was missing out of my best friends prom!" she hugged me one more time. We all went to go back and sit and eat our breakfast. In the middle of finishing my meal someone facetimes me. 

"Hey babe, just woke up?" I say.

"Yeah, your already up?" he smiles at me.

"yeah, and can I just say I love your morning voice. Its so sexy. " I wink at him.

"AWWWWW" Erika, Tessa, and Lexi squeal in excitement. 

Jake comes up to the camera, "At least you dont have to smell his morning breath!" he teases him and Tony slaps him. 

I look at the time and start to panic its almost 9am. "Holy shit, guys we gotta go. Bye babe, ill see you tonight. Love you." I blow him a kiss and end the call.

As the girls and I head out Lexi whispers to me, "I can't wait for the wedding." All I do is just smile. 

*Sorry for the short chapter, but I wanted to put everything separately if that makes sense. Just keep reading!*