7.

I wake up. Its 5am in the morning. How could I sleep for a whole afternoon and night! I then hear yelling. Not like a playful kind of yelling, but like someone was in a serious argument. I run downstairs and I see that everyone is trying to calm down Chance and Anthony. Anthony's eye is bleeding and Chance's nose is full of blood and its going everywhere. It looks like his nose is broken.

"She isn't even yours! I don't even known why your making a big deal out of this?" Chance yells.

"Because someone has to protect her from idiots like you!" Anthony yells back. He tries to go after him by Chad holds him back. Chance tries to go after him but Jake holds him back.

"We can all work this out" Jake pleads.

"No!" Anthony yells "Let go of me Tepper! Whatever, I'm leaving anyway." Anthony walks away and grabs his duffle bag.

"leaving where? Where are you going?" Erika yells after him.

"I'm leaving Team 10!" He slams the door.

Before I realize what I'm doing, I'm outside calling Anthony's name. He turns around and looks at me and turns right back to his car.

I catch up to him and grab his arm. "Anthony Trujillo! You can't leave! You can't leave Team 10! You can't leave me!" I yell trying to pull him back to the house.

"Brooke, I just have to do whats right for everyone, even if that means leaving." He said with tears in his eyes. I start crying as he lets go and goes into his car. He drives away and I fall to the ground. Why is this affecting me so much? I don't even have feelings for him. I cry for a good 10 minutes before Tessa comes outside.

"Brooke, he had what he had to do, lets go inside now," she pulls me, but I pull away. Tears flood my face and she pulls me into a hug.

"I know it hurts now, but it will get better." She says. We walk into the house and at first sight I lunge at Chance. Nathan grabs me and tries to hold me back. "You!" I yell at Chance. "You're the one who caused Anthony to leave! It was your fault! You're a piece of worthless shit." I yell.

"Ohh Hell no! You don't talk to my boyfriend like that!" Tessa lunges at me but is held back by Nick. I lunge back at her but Nathan grabs onto me.

I break away from Nathan and run upstairs, but before going in my room I yell " I HATE YOU ALL!" I throw some of Tessa's clothes out and her necessities. She can go sleep with that backstabbing worthless piece of shit. I lock the door. I climb back on the bed and cry myself back to sleep.

*Authors Note: Lets pretend Brooke is Tessa in this pic*

Liked by jakepaul, erikacostell, and 34,567 others

brookelynnmendes You never know you lost something you loved till its gone// pc: @chadtepper

View all 14,532 comments

erikacostell Come outside, talk to me! I love you 😍😍😍😍😍😍💕💕💕💕

jakepaul It will get better! Love you Brooke!😍

brookelynnmendesfp What happened? Whats wrong?😱

kadespeiser I love you, you will get through this!❤

nathanspeiser if there is anything I can do, just text me😊

tessabrooks stop treating her like a baby! Its not like they were actually a thing! This is honestly pathetic.😡🤦

imchancesutton I agree with @tessabrooks... this is bullshit