29.

We walk in the building and im shook. Its so beautiful, and as soon as we walked in there was a gorgeous chandelier hanging from the ceiling. We walked into the room and it looked like it could come out of a movie. The theme, "Happily Ever After," was really emphased with the décor. I was in love with everything. The first person that noticed me, came up and ran to hug me. Mackenzie, or Kenzie, was my best friend up until middle school. Until boys and teenage drama came into our lives. Throughout high school, we remained friends, but we weren't as close. 

"Uggghhh, girl I missed you so much!" she said while in our embrace. 

"Same, girl, same." we laugh. 

"Im hoping that your enjoying the prom, guess who was the head of the prom committee?" she winks, "Me, of course, you know how I am. Love to take control." 

"So nothing has changed" I teased. "Id like you to meet my date, Tony, or Anthony Trujillo." They both shake hands.

"Oh! Then you have to meet my date! You remember Bronnson, right?" he comes forward and I let out a gasp. Bronnson Randall? Why? He's my ex-crush ever since 2nd grade. I totally forgot about him ever since I left to LA. I remember gushing over him to Kenzie whenever we had sleepovers. Now she's dating him? I mean I shouldn't care, I have a boyfriend that I love, and my feelings for Bronnson were so long ago. 

"Hey Brooke, its been so long." Bronnson came over to hug me. He never found out that I liked him, I think. 

"I need something to drink, sorry, I have to go." I pull Tony's arm and we walk away. 

"Hey, you okay?" Tony asks.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" I say. 

"Because you turned really white when that guy came up to us. Who is he? Do you remember him from when you used to attend school here?" 

"Yeah, I used to have a crush on him." I said a little to quite. 

"Oh." Anthony said even quitter. 

liked by imanthonytruj, imchancesutton, jakepaul, erikacostell, and 198,824,548 others 

imbrookemendes "A million thoughts in my head, should I let my heart keep listening?"//pc: @alexismarietatum 

view all 98,322,432 comments

imanthonytruj you look gorgeous, but what does the caption mean?

jakepaul hope your having an amazing time

bronnsongarcia_ no words can describe how beautiful you look tonight 

alexismarietatum LOVE YOU SISTER!!!

shawnmendes remember what I said, love you kiddo 

AN: sorry for the short chapter kinda ran out of ideas