25.

liked by imtessabrooks, alexismarietatum, erikacostell, and 445,642,344 others 

imbrookemendes you probably wont see me with anyone else;)// @imtessabrooks @erikacostell @alexismarietatum// pc: my momma bear @themendesfamily 

view all 23,567 comments 

imtessabrooks love yall 

erikacostell MY GIRRLSSS

alexismarietatum WE BE KILLING THE GAME

imanthonytruj what about me? lol yall are cute I guess

First stop is our nails. Tessa and Erika also decided to get their nails done. I decided to get a marble design, because my dress is black. Lexi decided on a rosegold design because her dress is light pink. Erika decided on a firetruck red color for her. Tessa decided on a sunset ombre color. It took us about 45 minutes to complete all of our nails, and when we were done, we paid the workers extra because they did such a fantastic job. Next it was hair and makeup. We went to my mom friend's shop who does both. She first worked on Lexi who decided to go bold and cut her hair to the length of Veronica Lodge's from Riverdale. There she curled it and can I just say she looked stunning. I went next and decided to just have a mini braided crown and the rest of my hair hanging down and curled. We next did makeup in which Lexi decided to go for a girly classic look having a light shade for her lipshade. While on the opposite side, I decided to have  cherry lips and a dark eyeshadow.

"Wow, you look so edgy." Erika said.

"I like it!" Tessa said.

"Thanks! Love you guys." I hugged them 

By the time we finished it was 3:30 pm. We paid and got out of there as soon as possible. We were running out of time. We decided to get a quick lunch at Taco Bell, although I couldn't eat. I was way to nervous. When we got home it was already 5. Anthony was picking me up at 5:30. I ran upstairs and got into my dress. Lexi screamed.

"OMMMGGG, thats my best friend!!!!! YOUR SO DAMN GOREGOUS I CANT EVEN RIGHT NOW!!! NYC GET TURNT!!!" she ran to hug me. "Uggh I cant believe my best friend is so gorgeous." I dont know why, but I start crying. I looked into the mirror, and I didnt like what I saw. Im usually never self-conscious, but something in me changed. 

"I'm too fat. This dress makes me look like crap!" I yell. I ran on my bed and put my hands in my face. By then everyone came rushing in. 

"Oh my baby!" My mom came running and put her arm around me. My dad came to the opposite side of me and put his hand on my back.

"Dont cry that much your gonna mess up the makeup!" Tessa practically yelled at me.

"I DONT CARE!" I yelled back! "I'm ugly anyway! I mean look at me! I look like shit!" 

"Honey, dont say that," my mom tried comforting me, "Your beautiful no matter what!" 

"I'm not though! Im not going to prom. Can everyone just leave!!" I yell, but a guy steps into my doorway.