2.

Liked by: jakepaul, imanthonytruj, and 8,765 others

BrookelynnMendes LA HERE I COME!

View all 578 comments

jakepaul Can't wait to see you!😊

imchancesutton SO STOKED TO MEET YOU!🤗

erikacostell Super pumped! 😍

themendesfamily Love this pic sweetheart! 😍😍😍

brookelynnmendesfp HAVE FUNN💕💕💕

shawnmendes We need to meet up! I miss you!😄

brookelynnmendes @jakepaul @imchancesutton @erikacostell Can't wait to see you guys too! @TheMendesFamily I LOVE YOU MOM! @ShawnMendes TEXT ME BRO! I MISS YOU MORE!

When I arrived at the terminal, the first thing I see was a big sign that said my name. I looked at who was holding it and it was Jake. I walked over to meet him. He was with other people that I recognized. Tessa, Erika, Nick, and Chance. I hug them all and we walk toward the team ten van. My mom hugs me goodbye and walks over to my Aunt Julia. I quickly wave to them and hop in the van.

On our ride back to the house, I decide to pull out my vlog camera.

"Hey Guys! So I just arrived to the famous LA! And guess who I am with?" I turn my vlog camera to the others. "Team 10! Well some of the team. We are going to the house now to meet the others." Jake then grabs my camera.

"Whats up, Jake Paulers! Merch link in bio!" He says putting his face super close to the camera. Erika grabs it from him. "Whats up Costellers? Im with the beautiful Brookelynn Mendes. Im so totally obsessed with her channel!" She hugs me and I take back the camera. Tessa leans in and looks into the camera. "Hey Brooksters! Im here! And that's all lol, by the way, IM IN LOVE WITH BROOKELYNNS MAKEUP AND WARDROBE! Can I say, eyebrows on fleek? Yes I can! She's litterally drop dead gorgeous." I hug her and say thank you and then we arrive to the team 10 house, in which I say, Is huge.

We get out of the car and I see 3 boys coming toward us. Kade, Nathan, and Anthony.

"Hello, My name is Kade, and this is my brother Nathan." Kade says.

"Hi! Im Brookelynn," I go to hug him, but he stops me.

"I don't think you want to do that. Us boys just finished up a game a basketball." He laughs.

"let me get your luggage," Anthony cuts in, "By the way, my name is Anthony."

"Nice to meet you!" I say.

We walk into the team 10 and can I just say its huge and beautiful.