3.

*Author Note: I know that this is Tessa, but lets all pretend this is Brookelynn*

Liked by imanthonytruj, tessabrooks, and 7,554 others

BrookelynnMendes Here in LA, super happy to be here// pc: @kadespeiser

View all 985 comments

brookelynnmendesfp DANNGGG GIRL ON FIRE💯🔥

kadespeiser happy to take photos for you!😊

Imanthonytruj CURRENTLY LIKE MCDONALDS RIGHT NOW "Im lovin' it"😍😍😍

tessabrooks AGGGHHH I CANT! YOUR TOO BEAUTIFUL😍😍😍😘

themendesfamily Aw my precious! Hope your having fun!😍

jakepaul WOWZA @erikacostell looks like you got competition for hottest girl in the house 😱

erikacostell IM IN LOVE! @jakepaul true that😍

BrookelynnMendes @kadespeiser Thnx! @imanthonytruj @tessabrooks I LOVE YOU GUYS @themendesfamily Thanks Momma! @jakepaul @erikacostell Thanks, but im pretty sure Erika and Tessa are tied for first😊

Its been 2 days since Ive arrived in LA. I loved every moment of it. From the Hollywood sign to eating out at fancy resturants, its amazing. Currently, I'm sitting on the couch watching Anthony and Chance play "2K."

Im sitting in the middle of them watching them play when Chance says that he has to use the restroom. He hands me the controller and says to play for him. I start to play and I end up beating Anthony.

Wow! No one has ever beaten me at this game! How come you did?" He asks.

"Well, I have a brother and a dad who love basketball. They play this game A LOT. So I learned a few things." I say giving him back the controller.

"Well, your amazing, either way." He smiles at me. His dimples more prominent and cuter as ever. I couldn't help but blush. I don't know why, but Anthony always finds some way to make me smile.

Just then, Uncle Kade walks in. "Sorry, im I interrupting something?"

"What? No!" I turn away from Anthony, "Is there something you needed?"

"Well, Team Ten is going for a late night pool swim. You guys in?"

"Yeah sure, Let me just change and ill be there."

I change into a matching black bikini. It showed more of my ass than I would like, but its fine. Im not trying to impress anyone. I grab a towel and I go outside. When everyone notices me, I get a lot of hollering from the boys. Tessa and Erika both hug me and complement me. Im about to go into the water, when I see Nathan at the other side of the pool, by himself. His feet is the only thing in the water. I walk over and sit right next to him.

"Hey, Uncle Nathan! Whats up?" I say.

"huh? Oh hey. I didn't see you sit there." He says in a kind of sad tone.

"What wrong?" I question.

"Don't worry, its not your problem." He says.

"No, but I want to help. Something's bothering you, I can tell." I say scooting closer to him.

"My girlfriend just broke up with me." he says tears falling down his face.

"Aww, Im so sorry! No one should ever go through that." I hug him. I let him cry on my shoulder for quite a while. When he stops crying, I wipe the last of his tears away.

"I don't know what to say that will ease your pain. Ive never been through a breakup. To be honest, not even a relationship. But I do know that it does get better. One day you will find the right girl for you, and she will love you unconditionally, but for now all you have to do is just live your life. One day that girl will come." I hug him one more time.

"Thanks, you're a great friend. Even better than some of the other team ten members. You know, you're the only one whose come over to ask what was wrong? And you don't even live here!" he says.

We stand up and he pushes me into the pool. I come up and hes laughing. He jumps in right next to me. and we splash each other and stay in the pool for about a half hour.

When we finish, we go inside. When I reach Tessa's room, He turns me around. "Thanks."

"For what?" I question.

"Everything." He says.

"Anytime." I smile.