19.

"Your still leaving!" Tessa whined. "You said you weren't!"

"Im just going on a vacation, dont worry im returning." I laugh, "Its my prom, remember?" 

"Im so excited for you! You know, I never got to go to prom, comming here and all." she smiled at me. "I wish I could come, but you know with everything going on."

Just then Jake and Chance walk in, "Lets go! OHIO!" they both yell. Thats right, before I head up to NYC, im visiting Ohio with Chance, Anthony, Tony, and Erika. Anthony and Erika now comes in and Anthony picks me up and puts me over his shoulder. 

"You take forever! Lets hit the road!" he says running out of my room and down the stairs. He puts me down and helps me with my luggage to the van. Jake, Erika, Chance, Tony, and I say our goodbyes to the rest of the team. Tessa couldn't come with us because she had this dance camp she was starting next week. We reached the airport 2 hours early. We went through TSA and walked to our gate. Erika and I decided that we were going to get some Starbucks. We took the boy's order and walked to Starbucks. We got our drinks and walked back and gave the boys their drinks. During the time that we were waiting we decided to vlog. 

"Hey Team 10 YouTube channel! Its Jake Paul and you know that its Everyday Bro!" Jake says to the camera. "We are at the airport currently on a flight back to my favorite place, OHIO!"

"OHIO FRIED CHICKEN!" yelled Chance and Anthony. 

For the video we played a game of truth or dare. On my last dare, Jake gave it to me.

"I dare you to make our with Anthony right here and take off his shirt in the middle of it." He laughs.

"WHAT! NO!!!!" I yelled.

"You gotta do it!" Erika slapped me playfully. 

"Fine." I turn to Tony who was just sitting next to me, staring at me. He winked at me and smiled. I rolled my eyes and kissed him. We really got into it and sooner than later I was on top of him, full on making out with him. It felt like everyone was watching, but honestly at that point I didnt even care. It felt like it was just Anthony and I in the room. As I was about to take off his shirt, a airline employee came up to us and kindly asked us to stop. I sat back down in my own seat. 

Jake and Chance only had one thing to say. Wait. I mean yell: "OHHHHIIIIIOOOOOOO"

liked by imtessabrooks, imanthonytruj, erikacostell, and 305,345 others

imbrookemendes I got Starbucks, but what happened after that was much better.... YouTube video up now on Team 10 channel!!! ~lets just say Anthony and I took our relationship to the next level~

view all 67,432 comments

jakepaul your welcome for that extra push

tessabrooks I miss you already!!! and that dare though...

themendesfamily UGGGHHH CAN 3 more days come any slower!!! I cant wait to see you again!

imanthonytruj Of course what happened after was better... I love you babe 

imbrookemendes @jakepaul  tessabrooks @themendesfamily @imanthonytruj I LOVE ALL OF YOU!!

_____________________

liked by imbrookemendes

liked by imbrookemendes. erikacostell, jakepaul, imchancesutton, and 765, 123 others 

imanthonytruj "Swear to God I'm down if you're down all you gotta say is right"// @imbrookemendes// pc: @erikacostell 

view all 34, 567 comments 

imbrookemendes I love you so much babe, its us to the end:)

brooketrujillo UGGHHH MY PARENTS 

team10bxtch lets just hope this one last forever

tessabrooks I CANT HANDLE THE HOTNESS 

imchancesutton OHIO 4 LIFE!!!