9.

*Authors Note: Lets pretend Brooke is Tessa in this pic*

Liked by imanthonytruj, tessabrooks, team10official, and 205, 435 others 

brookelynnmendes "Heaven only knows where you've been"

view all 37,987 comments 

chadtepper AINT HIT FOR SURE 😍

imanthonytruj My eyes can't take so much hotness🔥💕

tessabrooks MY QUEEN ❤😍😍😍

erikacostell LOVE YOU!!!  💕💕

jakepaul I wonder who the captions about? 😉

themendesfamily 😉😉😉

brookelynnmendes @chadtepper @imanthonytruj @tessabrooks erikacostell thanks loves! @themendesfamily MOM!!! @jakepaul smh....

I wake up at 9 am that morning and I get ready. I pull on black leggings and a red tube top with white vans I grab my phone and wallet and head downstairs. As soon as Im downstairs I get a text from my best friend back in New York, Lexi. 

lexi bestie❤:  DID YOU HEAR? 

brooke cookie😍💕:  Hey! and no...what?

lexi bestie❤: YOU CAN COME TO OUR PROM!!! 

brooke cookie😍💕:  What? really? who said? 

lexi bestie❤:  Mr. Mendoza 

brooke cookie😍💕: Really? The principal allowed that? 

lexi bestie❤: You know that im apart of the student council, and I asked Mendoza at the meeting and he said yes! YAY!

brooke cookie😍💕: Who am I going to take!

lexi bestie❤: Anthony? lol you 2 look like a cute couple

brooke cookie😍💕: We aren't dating 

lexi bestie❤:  oh! You should though!

brooke cookie😍💕: I gtg...

I really want to go to prom. I mean when I was signed to Team 10, I knew I was going to miss the things like prom and graduation, but it's the sacrifice. I didn't drop out of high school, I do my work online. Most of my work is through GoogleDocs and my school has its own online curriculum program. So I'm able to do my work in LA and send it in. So far, being in LA hasn't changed my grades. I'm still maintain straight A's, the only thing is that I miss my friends. I go back upstairs and grab my old yearbook. After about an hour of searching who to bring, i come to realize that there is only one boy I really want to take. But, he wouldn't be interested. I doubt he even likes me. I call Tessa and Erika in. Maybe they can help me figure out what to do.

"Whats up?" Erika says.

"I have an issue" I say not elaborating.

"Is it a female 'issue'? Because you know I don't like talking about that." Tessa says.

"No its not that kind of issue. Its about my prom." I say .

"Your going to prom?" Tessa and Erika say simultaneously.

"yeah. Im still doing schoolwork. Remember?" I say

"Ohhh right!! So who are you going to ask?" Tessa asks.

"That's where I need your help." Erika's face lights up.

"I KNOW WHO YOU SHOULD ASK!!!!" she screams excitedly, "ANTHONY!"

"Shhhh! Keep your voice down! I don't want the boys to hear." I cover he mouth.

"I agree though, you should ask Anthony." Tessa says, "Its obvious you both like each other."

"No its not! Why does everyone say that!" I say kind of annoyed

"Because its true!" Erika says, "I mean look at it, he always flirts with you and hugs you and the fact that you were miserable when he left says that 1. He likes you 2. You cant live without him."

"Okay maybe I do have a little crush on him," I whisper. They scream in excitement. Jake and Chance walk in.

"Whats up with the screaming?" Chance asks while going to sit next to Tessa.

"Where's Anthony?" Erika demanded.

"He went to go buy breakfast for us." Jake said, "Why? Is Brooke having one of those moments again?"

"Haha" I say sarcastically.

"Do you guys want to help us on something?" Erika asked.

"WHAT? No? Not them." I interjected.

"Wow. I'm deeply hurt." Chance made a dramatic gesture.

"Come on, Brooke, we need them." Tessa pleads.

"Okay, I guess." I say.

We fill the boys in the details.

"That sounds like an awesome plan," says Jake. He grabs my vlog camera from the nearby table and started talking. "Hey Brookanators, Its ya boy Jake Paul here. Today is a special day for Brooke."

"What are you doing?" I grab my camera out of his hand.

"It's a big moment for you. Im getting it on camera."

"Okay. Whatever." I give him back the camera. While Jake continues to vlog, Erika, Chance, Tessa, and I figure out how to ask Anthony.

"It has to be big!" Tessa says.

"Epic" Chance agrees.

"I love promposals!" Erika says in an awestruck manner.

"I grab out my phone and start looking at promposals. "It looks like everyone propses with like a pun. With something that the other likes."

"Yeah here look, this boy promposed with a Pokémon theme! So cute!" Erika gawked.

"That's what we need to do with you guys." Jake says. "Now what does Anthony like."

We all sit and think for a few a few minutes until I shout an answer.

"I got it! He loves basketball and I have an idea." As im telling the plan, Anthony comes in and it becomes silent.

"Wow, I guess im not invited to the party." He says, "By the way, Brooke I brought you back a Starbucks drink. Im assuming you didn't have any breakfast."

"AWWWWWW" Jake, Chance, Erika, and Tessa all say in unison. Anthony then looks at us. "So anyway, what is going on."

"We actually are going to Walmart now to get some supplies." I get up off the bed and start putting on my shoes.

"Yeah, sorry bro, catch up with you later," Jake says. We all leave the room and head downstairs.

"Can I go with you guys?" Anthony asks.

"Um, well we were going to get some, you know, lady stuff. I don't think you want to come with us. It's weird already that Jake and Chance is coming." Tessa spit out.

"Oh, I guess so, alright then." Anthony looked upset.

"Don't worry bro, How about when we come back, we go to the gym and shoot some hoops." Chance put his arm around Anthony's shoulders.

"Sure, I guess." Anthony walked away and went upstairs.