The Masquerade Ball

It's been 2 days since the revolution and North, Lori and Monika we're now living with us in the apartment.We all got to know each other more,and turns out we all had a lot in common.North said that Markus was hosting a masquerade ball and we were all invited.At first I didn't want to go because I didn't have a dress,but North said that we would all go shopping so I agreed to go with them.

(At The Mall)

Since I've never worn a fancy dress,I couldn't decide on what to buy,so I thought I would ask a woman who was working there.

Kara:Excuse me?

Janice:Yes,dear?

Kara:I can't find a good dress,can you help me?

Janice:Of course.

The lady went to the back of the store to pick out a nice dress for me,and I waited patiently.

(Time Skip)

The lady came back holding a pretty dress.

Janice:Here you go,dear.I hope you like it.

Kara:Oh my god,it's beautiful...

The dress was a red velvet color,and looked like the dress from the tv series Velvet.

Kara:Thanks for helping me.

Janice:You're welcome.

I went into the dressing rooms to change,and then showed the girls.

Kara:Well,what do you think?

North:Oh my god...

Lori:You look like a goddess!

Isabelle:Connor's going to love it!

I blushed and everyone laughed.

We all then went back to the apartment to get ready.Alice wore a pink dress,North wore a green dress,Lori wore a blue dress,Monika wore a yellow dress,and Isabelle wore a purple one.I also wore the necklace that Hank gave me.

I also wore the necklace that Hank gave me

(Time Skip)

We arrived at the ball and before we walked in, North gave us each a mask.She gave me a metallic purple one with silver and pearls.

She gave me a metallic purple one with silver and pearls