The Trust

A/N:Here's chapter 3.If you start feeling uncomfortable feel free to stop reading,I don't mind.Enjoy!

Connor's POV

We arrived at Hank's house,and Alice fell asleep,so Hank carried her inside.I woke up Kara and we stepped out of the car.

Connor:We've arrived at Lt. Anderson's house, please come inside.

Kara:Where's Alice?

She asked in a worried tone.

Hank:She's sleeping inside.

Kara sighed in relief,and we both went inside.
She sat down on the couch and I sat next to her.

Hank: Connor you stay with them,I have to go back and get some things done.

Connor:Okay,see you later Lt.

Hank left and the whole room went silent Kara and I looked at each other but she quickly looked away and blushed. I then noticed that she was injured and needed to be treated.

Connor:You're injured,I should really fix it.

Kara:Okay

Kara's POV

Connor went to go find supplies,and I waited.I looked around the house, it was nice and comfortable.Suddenly,a large dog started getting close to me,and I tried backing away but the dog was able to jump on top of me.

Connor:Sumo,down boy,Kara is our guest,be nice.Sorry,I should've told you about Hank's dog.

Kara:No,No,it's fine.I think he likes me.

Connor: Okay,I can now fix your injury, I'll just ...

He stopped mid sentence and looked nervous.

Kara:Connor,is there something wrong?

Connor:No, everything is fine.I just need you to take off your uniform,so I can see your injury. I just didn't want you to misunderstand me.

He looked down in embarrassment.

Kara:N-No,it's fine.

I tried pulling my uniform over my head but I just couldn't.

Kara:Um,Connor,I can't take it off by myself. Can you help me?

Connor's POV

When she said that I froze.I didn't know what would happen if I did,but she needed my help.

Kara:Never mind,I think I could do it by myself.

Connor:No,let me help you.

I pulled her uniform over her head,exposing her artificial skin and her white bra.I just couldn't help but admire her perfect body.I kept staring at her torso until she covered herself with her arms.

Kara:Don't you know it's rude to stare!

She shouted in an angry tone.

Connor:I'm sorry,a part of me just can't help it.You're very pretty.

Kara:Um,thanks.

Even after I took off her uniform,I still couldn't see her injury.

Connor:Kara,I still can't see your injury. I need you to take off your bra.

I saw her blush and she stayed silent for a while.She was about to unhook it,when she sighed.

Kara:I just-I can't trust you.How do I know you're not going to turn me in after this?

I thought of how to gain her trust when I lifted my right hand,reaching in for hers.

Kara:What are you doing?

Connor:I want to show you that you can trust me.

We put our hands together and our skin was removed from where we were touching,
exposing our white plastic material. I then started sharing my memories with her,my first deviant encounter,meeting Hank,my second deviant encounter,interrogating the deviant,agreeing to let her go.But I also saw her memories,Todd her abusive owner,killing him and escaping with Alice,reasoning with Ralph the psycho android,and me chasing her across that highway,but she quickly pulled away.

Kara:Connor!I didn't know...

Connor: I'm sorry about your abusive owner.
You've already been through so much

Kara:You saved that officer during your first deviant encounter.

I could tell she was starting to trust me by the way she was talking.

Connor:Yes,I also saved a fish.

Kara:Yes,I saw that too.

She chuckled a bit which made me smile.

Connor:Now will you let me continue?

Kara: I guess I have no choice.

She slowly unhooked her bra,and put it aside.I was now able to see her boobs,and a wound on her left one.I stared at it to try and think of how to fix it.

Kara's POV

I noticed Connor staring at my chest,at first I thought he was looking at my boobs,but then realized he was looking at the wound on one of them.

Connor:You're beautifully damaged.

Kara:What do you mean?

Connor:I'm just how beautiful one could be with flaws.I thought it would help you calm down,I'm sorry if it made you feel uncomfortable.

Kara:No,it's fine.So,how are you going to fix it?

He touched the wound,and looked at me.

Connor:Does it hurt?

Kara:A little bit.

Connor: I can close it with superglue.

Kara:Okay.

(Time Skip)

Connor wiped the access blood off,and got started.In the meantime,I analyzed his features.His dark brown hair was nice with a little strand loose,but it made him look cute.
Everything made him look professional,but his eyes stood out the most.

Connor:There.

Kara:Are you done?

Connor:Yes,here,let me help you put on your uniform.

He helped me get dressed,and I felt his hand rub my back,it felt nice and warm.He then got up,and started walking towards the door.

Connor:Well,I have to go.

Kara:Where are you going?

Connor:I have to return to CyberLife.

Kara:Oh.

Connor:But,we'll probably see each other again tomorrow.

I smiled knowing that I would see him again, and then got up to open the door.

I stood on my tip toes,and kissed his forehead

Kara:That's my thank you gift,bye Connor.

Connor:Bye Kara

I closed the door and sighed in disappointment because I was no longer around Connor's presence.But I had other things to think about.

A/N:I feel like nobody likes this fanfic.It's
okay,I like it.