The Kamski Test

A/N:Yes,after so long I'm finally back. Sorry that I kept all of you waiting.So my account is not letting me access a lot of things on Wattpad like sending private messages.I decided to leave it be and continue my story.Enjoy!

Connor's POV

I was sitting in the passenger seat,watching the Lt. pace back and forth on the phone.I got out of the car and saw Hank put his phone in his pocket.

Connor:Is everything okay Lt.?

Hank:Chris was on patrol last night,he was attacked by a bunch of deviants.He said he was saved by Markus himself.

Connor:Is he okay?

Hank:Yes,he's in shock,but alive.

We both walked up to the front door of the mansion.

Connor:How did you find Kamski?

Hank:I remember this guy was all over the media when CyberLife first started selling androids.I made a few calls,here we are.

He rang the doorbell and waited for a bit.There  was no answer.He was about to ring it again, when a a beautiful android opened the door. She had long blonde hair in a ponytail and bright blue eyes.She was wearing a dark blue dress and had no shoes.I felt a weird feeling.

Hank:Hi,uh,I'm Lt. Hank Anderson,Detroit Police Department.I'm here to see Mr. Elijah Kamski.

Chloe:Please,come in.

She motioned for us to come inside.Her voice was soft and peaceful.We walked inside as the android closed the door behind us.

Chloe:I'll let Elijah know you're here,but please make yourself comfortable.

She walked out of the room and we both sat down.

Hank:Nice girl.

Connor:You're right,she's really pretty.

We waited a little bit until the android walked back into the room.

Chloe:Elijah will see you now.

We both walked in and saw two other androids and Elijah in a red pool.

Hank:Mr. Kamski?

Elijah:Just a moment please.

He got out of the pool and the android gave him a robe.He fixed his hair and then turned around.

Hank:I'm Lt. Hank Anderson,this is Connor.

Elijah:What can I do for you Lt.?

Hank:Sir,were investigating deviants.I know you left CyberLife years ago,but I was hoping you'd be able to tell us something we don't know.

Elijah:Deviants... fascinating aren't they? Perfect beings,with infinite intelligence,and now they have free will.Machines are so superior to us,confrontation was inevitable. Humanities greatest achievement threatens to be its downfall.Isn't it ironic?

Connor:Something in the deviants' program seems to emulate emotion.We thought you might know something about how that occurs.

Elijah:All ideas are viruses that spread like epidemics.Is the desire to be free a contagious disease?

Hank:Listen,I didn't come here to talk philosophy.The machines you created may be planning a revolution.Either you can tell us something that'll be helpful,or we will be on our way.