The Dream

Kara's POV

I was sitting on the couch reading the latest news.It was about Markus waking up androids and spreading messages peacefully around the plaza.However,I couldn't quite focus.I don't want to leave,I feel like this is where I belong.I don't have a choice.I just want what's best for Alice.I'm crazy about Connor,I can't stop thinking about him.I doubt he'll ever wake up,he'll always focus on accomplishing his mission.There's always a chance.I need to stop thinking so much.I spotted a broom from across the room.Maybe I should sweep the floor,the house looks kinda messy.I got up to go get the broom,when I walked past a radio.I've never listened to music before.I turned it on and kept the volume low so it wouldn't wake up Alice.

Maria Jose:Tal vez no parescamos tal para cual tu vuelas tan alto yo empiezo a volar.

The woman singing the song was singing it in Spanish and had a beautiful voice.It was called El Amor Manda by Maria Jose.

Maria Jose:Cuando se ama de verdad lo que digan los demas no importa nada recuerda que en corazon como en nuestra habitacion solamente el amor manda.

Alice:Kara,what's that music?

I dropped the broom and quickly turned off the radio.

Kara:Alice! You scared me!

Alice:Sorry.

Kara:It's okay,do you want something to eat?

Alice:No thanks,I had a weird dream.

Kara:What was it about?

Alice:You,me and Connor were a family,
you two were married and had a baby.

Kara:Just try to ignore it.

What!? How could Alice ever dream something like that!? Married!? A baby!? Can androids even reproduce themselves!? So many questions were running through my head.

A/N:Sorry it's short.Yeah,about the song,
normal people would choose Perfect by Ed,but I'm not normal.Plus I had another song in mind that I bet everyone was going to hate.